who is the best duelist NA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Not gonna play anything else! I had my fun so I'm now moseying along to da next chapter

omg I can't believe I forgot about Sarin and Henryk! cya doods it's been a pleasure sparring with ya
I hope you will come back once this game isn’t a piece of ****, no bot will ever replace you :sad:

If not, God speed, I look forward to 1v1ing you in the next life.

ayo have fun squabbling over top duelist y'all, after 1086 hours I'm retiring from Bannerlord (just ain't fun anymore/lots of the nice bros left)

I would say I did quite well for myself considering some of you mofos have twice mah hours (or more)

before I go, here are some of the doods who have my utmost respect (in no particular order):

Crusader - very clean and elegant fighting style, no wasted movements (except the occasional up right up right)
Superhoebo - pre-1.6.1 King of Kicks in the West, the only op mofo who I could fight on West on even terms (Hoebo 14 ping, me 11 ping)
Nopanda - Bro's a beast, but there were times when the BOT was just too much to handle ily panda
Bernie - MLG Pro head nodder
Chaotic - ily dad

It's been a nice ride bois, BOT majide with 11 ping out

<3
Love ya too buddy

Why has the up right feint been the meta since beta a year and a half ago; you're clearly blocking the feint much like you'd block it with ease in warband and yet the delay makes it painfully annoying.

Why has the up right feint been the meta since beta a year and a half ago; you're clearly blocking the feint much like you'd block it with ease in warband and yet the delay makes it painfully annoying.
I know you're living under a rock and you would probably not even try to deny it, but the block delay is gone for good and has been for a while. Even then, this feint was easily blockable more than a year ago so long as you had decent ping (~20's) and weren't dueling with 2H.

I know you're living under a rock and you would probably not even try to deny it, but the block delay is gone for good and has been for a while. Even then, this feint was easily blockable more than a year ago so long as you had decent ping (~20's) and weren't dueling with 2H.
Facts, if you fall for this feint it means you are dog fecal matter

Back
Top Bottom