Profanity filter …

Users who are viewing this thread

Or, instead of big brothering it up and having the developers or power-hungry abusive moderators micromanage player interactions, you simply give players the option to censor "profanity" if they want
Which moderators would those be? AFAIK I'm the only western moderator to handle any reports of in-game conduct, and the only times I recommended action on reports for chat messages were for racist, sexist, or homophobic slurs. The vast majority of reports were for violating the makeshift duel server rules of the time.

Is the implication here that NA is always correct? When "profanity filters" are forced onto people with no option to disable them, it literally is censorship. The fact that a mod openly endorses such a statement is extremely concerning. WTF happened to TW?
Oooh, big stretch. TIL that an emoji entitled "im a moron" is an endorsement.

Again, mods had nothing to do with this. Find some other scapegoat.

the only times I recommended action on reports for chat messages were for racist, sexist, or homophobic slurs.
Well I think this is how it should be. Just weed out everything that incites to ethnic or racial hatered and it's already good. Of course also those last ones, but couldn't think of a better word for them since english isn't my 1st language.

TL;DR swear words shouldn't be cencored, even less so words like "butt", "suck" and "ass". But words like n***er, n***a, f**got and such should be.

If you want to bypass the chat filter just capitalize any of the letters. TW couldn't even do something as simple as this correctly. No wonder battle mode has been promised for over a year.

If you want to bypass the chat filter just capitalize any of the letters. TW couldn't even do something as simple as this correctly. No wonder battle mode has been promised for over a year.
How about don't swear? We're all such a civilized community.. with absolutely not toxicity.. Also, I hate everyone, and wish you all to fail every single block you make ingame today, you *****.

Well I think this is how it should be. Just weed out everything that incites to ethnic or racial hatered and it's already good. Of course also those last ones, but couldn't think of a better word for them since english isn't my 1st language.

TL;DR swear words shouldn't be cencored, even less so words like "butt", "suck" and "ass". But words like n***er, n***a, f**got and such should be.
I get racial slurs being banned, but I honestly don’t see anything wrong with f**got, I mean how else are we to describe a bundle of sticks?

Why does a game that consists of pure violence and murder even need a profanity filter?

Why not add a cosmetic option that turns swords and axes into colorful plastic shovels, and replace throwing weapons with water balloons while you're at it?
"we might as well let people be racist for everyone to see because we're already playing a game with death... If you can handle video game death, you should be subjected to constant racism!!"

That's how u sound

No I won't, I love HAR***SING people, and it is so f*cking fun to be a c*nt all the d*mn time.
You f**l how can you both stand on your m**** highground and ac***ulate such a large t**** record of completely asinine forum posts? Are you even trying to be an amb***ador for the community? You continue to ***ert your pathetic "opinions" while all you are really doing is cir***scribing your own personal beliefs into an overly rigid and narrow a****al. Your inappropriate thoughts and opinions have gone t** far. I'm reporting you to the T***worlds Administration Team so they can lower you back into ser***e where you belong, because like a serf, all you am*** on this forum is horse ****. Sad!

You f**l how can you both stand on your m**** highground and ac***ulate such a large t**** record of completely asinine forum posts? Are you even trying to be an amb***ador for the community? You continue to ***ert your pathetic "opinions" while all you are really doing is cir***scribing your own personal beliefs into an overly rigid and narrow a****al. Your inappropriate thoughts and opinions have gone t** far. I'm reporting you to the T***worlds Administration Team so they can lower you back into ser***e where you belong, because like a serf, all you am*** on this forum is horse ****. Sad!
Why is ambassador bleeped out tho? xD

Back
Top Bottom