Search results for query: *

• Users: Mobius09
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mobius09

Not getting Next Gen console.

Instead, I'm going with PC gaming probably from now on wards. Plus, I need a replacement for my almost 6 year old PC (it was made in 2008.) I tried to keep this post brief, but my PC is starting to break down on my (blue screens and all the rest). Here are it's specs (I play Mount & Blade on...
  2. Mobius09

Problem with Floris Mod?

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it's supposed to be there, but whenever I join someone's army with soldiers in my possession, they're gone. The soldiers don't even go into the army, they just disappear. Is that supposed to happen or is it a bug?
  3. Mobius09

Does owning an enterprise put what you make into the marketplace?

If you own a productive enterprise that, let's say, turns grain into bread, does it put the bread that is made into the marketplace?
  4. Mobius09

Favorite Faction(s) To Recruit From?

What is your favorite faction(s) to recruit from and why? Mine would have to be a combination of Sarranids, Rhodoks and Swadia because there isn't much space separating the three and if you  combined all 3's top tiers in large amounts, you can become an unstoppable force.
  5. Mobius09

Question about courtship as a male.

I noticed that on my female save file, all of the counts are proclaiming themselves my admirer and so on, Can the same thing happen when you are a male?
  6. Mobius09

What faction would be the best allies for you?

For me it would have to be the Sarranids, especially if I was Swadian (which I'm not, unfortunatly). The Sarranids have decent archers (obviously they can't beat the Rhodoks marksmen), very good infantry, and their Calvary with the Swadian knight and the Sarranid Mamluk combined would be simply...
Back
Top Bottom