Search results for query: *

• Users: Semke
  • Order by date
  1. Semke

how to get bigger boob for female char?

Man's got a point, the female models are intentionally hideous.
  2. Semke

MP dying real fast

On a sidenote, Warband Multiplayer is more alive then ever before.

How the hell do you bake a cake perfectly the first time and then screw up majorly the second time? It feels like the game has been made by people who have never actually even played Warband.
  3. Semke

Statement Regarding Plans For MP

First and foremost on our list of improvements is stability. We are working very hard to ensure that you have a smooth experience that is free of technical difficulties and server crashes. We have addressed many issues in recent patches and will continue to do so until stability reaches a point that we are satisfied with.

Implying that stability is some sort of major issue right now, it absolutely isn't, MP has been relatively stable ever since launch. There are a lot more major issues that need addressing, namely the complete lack of multiplayer content, non existent community servers, deplorable combat system and terrible balancing.

I'm afraid that by the point you become "satisfied" with multiplayer stability it will be completely dead in the first place, set your priorities straight.
  4. Semke

Everything wrong with throwing weapons in 60 seconds

agreed need to make them less accurate
    I enjoyed your 30 sub special
  5. Semke

elo system

Maybe they'll add it, maybe they wont, we'll just have to wait a couple of years and see.
  6. Semke

This is pathetic

The element to be actually good at the game has been completely removed.
  7. Semke

This is pathetic

Combat system is good for those who like to spam and backpedal with broken and unbalanced weapons in siege like OP, quite evident from his K/D and amount of played games and his own statements, if OP was playing 6v6 skrims instead, he'd be making a thread on how bad the combat is and how it is super unfair for new players.
  8. Semke

Multiplayer is dying a slow death

Slapping early access on it and using it as an excuse to all the braindead decision making is pathetic.
  9. Semke

Disable multiplayer till you can fix it

There is a large difference between their resources being devoted to the Single Player, the primary appeal of the games and what draws in most players, and not caring about Multiplayer. I have no doubt there will be a stronger focus on fixing multiplayer issues once single player is in a stable, working-as-intended state. Unsurprisingly, game devs want people to like every part of their game but anyone who has played the sseries for a while has to understand that their focus will always be single player first.

On the positive side, the ridiculous sales of the game could mean a expansion of their dev team.
    Considering this statement, it is absolutely not an excuse to completely neglect MP. A few devs (in single digits) would be enough in a multiplayer focused team to actually work on balancing the game and including simple new features considering there is a plethora of feedback to cling on to. Singleplayer in the current state of the game might be the key point, but even then it feels like a complete wasteland and most of it feels like a big placeholder, as dead as native Warband was, which makes me wonder how it can be so when all of their focus is on this aspect. The most dedicated people in this community who actually care about issues are modders and the multiplayer community and both of these groups are basically given half a year timers until their concerns are finally addressed.
  10. Semke

Source on the "they said it themselves"? Its completely clear that their priority is Singleplayer, for obvious reasons, but I've never heard them say they don't care about MP.
    If you look up some of Callums posts you would see that they explicitly state that they do not have the smallest amounts of resources to spare for MP, they can't even spare time to implement a simple ELO system, which could literally just be gaining or losing points from a set basis to que up with players of similar skill level, it is quite evident and as I said, TW repeat themselves over and over saying that they are not sparing any work at all on MP, saying they don't care is my personal input based on TW statements, saying they have no idea when they'll work on it and are not working on it is the source material.
  11. Semke

TW doesn't care about MP, they said it themselves, they have no idea when they'll be focusing work on it. It's a bare bones broken mess and it is absolutely appalling to see the current state of it after 8 whole years of development and a year or so of beta testing, it almost feels as if it was completely neglected.
  12. Semke

MP Native Kingdoms [Persistent Kingdoms Successor]

Literally everything you ask is in the topic description.
    Neither of my questions are answered, and nor was I asking you -snip-.
  13. Semke

MP Native Kingdoms [Persistent Kingdoms Successor]

Why not keep the name Persistent Kingdoms? Also I assume this will only be released after community servers?
  14. Semke

When there's 3 or more javelins in your shield... you pretty much shouldn't be able to use it.

Shields should be majorly nerfed in general, they take way too much effort to break, which in return reduces infantry killing power dramatically.
  15. Semke

Resolved Archers not firing

See the problem is, no matter how much foliage there is my archers can literally shoot from the spawn in some instances, it just happens randomly, as you can see there's clear line of sight for them to shoot in this instance and they're doing nothing, same with enemy ranged units.
  16. Semke

To many whining kids

OP is a *SNIPPED* who doesn't understand that not everyone is a shill and that people don't like playing broken and unoptimized games on release, also he probably has been following the game for 3 months and thinks that the 8 year argument is not accurate criticism.
  17. Semke

Resolved Archers not firing

My archers are perfectly in range with enemy units and they don't even fire, I try to hold their fire and then fire at will again but nothing fixes it.
  18. Semke

I am repulsively disappointed in MP, Taleworlds.

How about you singleplayer butterlord gimps just refrain from posting on MP threads, you're the reason multiplayer's **** in the first place. Completely neglected, servers barely have any load and still don't work properly, hitboxes are garbage, most weapons are completely unresponsive, no actual ladder just useless levels, players leaving queued games without punishment. I could go on and on but all I can say is 8 YEARS EARLY ACCESS XD
  19. Semke

Resolved Multiplayer queue times.

Why is it taking 10 minutes for multiplayer queues when there is only sub 1000 players searching?
  20. Semke

Thoughts?

This game is mostly CPU heavy, if you're on very low and still tanking, that's most likely the issue.
Back
Top Bottom