This is pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread

I am glad that this spinning bull**** seemed to vanish. I've seen this stuff extensively in NW where the characters seem to break their back multiple times in melee combat. Can't say I'm sad to see that going lol.

I am glad that this spinning bull**** seemed to vanish. I've seen this stuff extensively in NW where the characters seem to break their back multiple times in melee combat. Can't say I'm sad to see that going lol.

You can still contort yourself in pretty wild ways in Bannerlord.

As i said in beta.
I think the new combat system is way better then in warband.
The speed is slower and the combat does not look like people on crack

I still don't understand how you can come to the conclusion that the game is smooth. Combat and especially movement feels clunky and unresponsive in many situations.

The game should be on medium speed or even fast. Slow gameplay makes competition boring. Feinting in this game is very limited so it will make duels really boring and it just makes fights a contest between who can outrange the most and spam.

As i said in beta.
I think the new combat system is way better then in warband.
The speed is slower and the combat does not look like people on crack
Now it's so slow you can't 1v1 someone if you're both playing at a high level, leading to minutes-long stalemates until someone else interrupts, and everyone looks like they're fighting underwater. Warband had it's problems, but at least the game was fast paced and you could actually kill other people 1v1.

Also most of the people have given up on the game like a Cow, who was the biggest warband fan I know, and olama, who was an incredible duelist. They just don’t tak on the forums now because they have given up hope in the game changing

Combat system is good for those who like to spam and backpedal with broken and unbalanced weapons in siege like OP, quite evident from his K/D and amount of played games and his own statements, if OP was playing 6v6 skrims instead, he'd be making a thread on how bad the combat is and how it is super unfair for new players.

Dumbing down the combat?
I suppose that being unable to do the Warband style Ballerina 2h spinny dance is a great loss in terms of gameplay, yeah...
There are so many aspects that are great about the new combat system that make it a billion times better and I can't stress it enough that moving on from those BORING and UNFUN Warband gimmicks is a massive gain on itself.

What we actually need for the combat to reach its full potential (which we can almost see in Single player) is Better netcode, lower Tick-rates and Collision improvements.

taleworlds should nerf one handed weapons they do too much damage!!! I also think cavalries should have more armor and that menavlion should do more dmg.

I see so many people blame TW for "dumbing down" the combat and, making it less smooth etc on a new engine. Personally I welcome the changes. I think the combat is more smooth, no more of that retarded feintspam which served as a "skill barrier", to do what? Press M1 and M2 the fastest?
Remove ''feint'' from ''feint spam'' and you got the current status of the game according to many players. I can sometimes attempt to utilize ''block'', only to realize the opponent is just a newbie spamming ''attack'', then I just use the forgotten ability of ''bash'' and kill them like it's nothing. And the thing about smoothness...There's a weird variety of swing speed on weapons. Some'd argue one-handed swords should be faster, others'd argue two-handed spears should be faster. The game is not perfect, the game is not an identical replica of Warband, it's sufficient enough.

Back
Top Bottom