Search results for query: *

• Users: Rigan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Diplomacy Balance - "War/Peace Grabbing cities/Towns" - Taking land the easy way

Good evening. I started up Bannerlord a couple weeks ago and got proper hooked into the game again. However upon delving deeper into my own Kingdom, I have discovered a stupid easy way to encroach on land/territory without a drawn out war. I have my own kingdom and I wanted to take my first...
  2. In Progress Bug/Exploit for faster run speed as archer with arrow notched

When you notch your arrow, you have a reduced movement speed, significantly. If you want to move and relocate you release the arrow and run off, BUT you would always have to re-draw your arrow. Not if you follow the below. If you notch your arrow as an archer, then just keep hitting the...
  3. Can I tell my units of men which weapons I want them to use?

Afternoon. This applied mainly to the multiplayer captains mode I have been playing a lot of recently as I love it! But it goes for single player games too. In captains multiplayer mode, I generally go archers and pick a pike/long spear where possible as an additional wep for protection vs...
  4. Multiplayer - Captains Mode suggestions

Obligatory intro, great work on your early access release Taleworlds, I'm loving the game and it's quite clearly a rock solid foundation for you to build on over the EA term. With that said, I also LOVE the captains mode in multiplayer. It's a very refreshing take on Mount and Blade and it's a...
  5. Fan made Darkfall Unholy Wars Gameplay trailers! **Videos**

Thought I'd post these videos over here as DF melee and feel was compared to M&B many times in the past and I think alot of you guys would enjoy it now, whole game been revamped. Anyway, take a look and decide for yourselves! EDIT: Except taleworld says I can't post links yet QQ! Copy paste...
Back
Top Bottom