Search results for query: *

• Users: Pellidon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Pellidon

0.751 on Windows Vista

Hey everyone, not bothering to post my specs because they're irrelevant. Simple question, has anyone found a way to make 751 work on Vista? I've been craving Storymod and Winter hasn't updated. I tried opeining up the compatibility tab and checking all the boxes, as this has worked for other...
  2. Pellidon

Problem with getting started

Hey guys, I'm having an obnoxious syntax errors as I'm trying to build the module. I fixed the common error of "python not recognized as internalexternal command, operable program or batch file" but now I just get syntax errors. I'm sure people have run into this before, but the search bar is...
  3. Pellidon

A must read for any sci fi nerd

hello everyone, here is my gift to you. i found this fanfic written by a dubious figure who calls himself johnny spaceboots. it's the worst fanfiction i have ever read, you must check it out. http://zip.4chan.org/m/res/3032426.html
  4. Pellidon

Xbox 360 controller for Mount&Blade

hey guys, i know this technically isn't a mod question, but it seems to fit here better than anywhere else. i was just wondering if anyone knew how to get an Xbox 360 controller working for mount&blade. i know there's a way, but i figured i'd ask around here before turning to other areas of the...
  5. Pellidon

Everybody Loves Leonardo

i'm doing a school project and i was wondering what people think leonardo da vinci's greatest accomplishment was. i figured it couldn't hurt asking the opinions of people around here.
  6. Pellidon

Teleportation

i just have a question i want to throw out. is it possible to teleport the player from one town to another? i'm just curious, becauae i think it'd be cool to be able to go up to the captain of a ship and pay for passage accross a body of water, but if transporting someone from on town to another...
  7. Pellidon

opinions about my mod, and HELP WANTED

i;m in over my head with the wild west mod, and i need some experienced modders to help with scripting. also, if anyone wants to take over leadership and can really go somewhere with it, i'll let you take over. i think it's a really good idea, especially since we can make pistols now. so, let me...
  8. Pellidon

WANTED: 3ds converter

can someone give me a link to download a program that will convert 3ds files into brf files, or maybr obj files, not sure. basically i have 3ds models and i can't find the appropriate program anywhere. thanks for the help, and sorry if it's been asked before.
  9. Pellidon

wigns 3d converter

i have two questions: 1. can you use models created in 3ds format in the game, or do they have to be made in wings 2. if they have to be in wings3d, can someone tell me if there is a program to convert 3ds or files from modelling programs into wings3d files? if you're confused about my...
  10. Pellidon

Heroes of Might and Magic Mod

now i know people hate it when there are suggestions made and the suggester can't mod, but i think a heroes of might and magic 3 mod would be cool. if anyone's played heroes 3, they will understand what i mean when i say that it would really work well in m&b. if the correct creatures come out of...
  11. Pellidon

mod ideas

hi, im new to the forum, and i wanted someone to make these mods for me lord of the rings pirates wild west star wars guitar mod i dont think anyone has made these or suggested these, right? im just kidding, sry for the spam, i just want to end our with a laugh i love ya damien!
  12. Pellidon

guitar mod

hey, could someone make me a guitar to hit people with? kinda random, but it would be awesome to whack people with a guitar. if anyone wants to do it, pm me. thanks, id do it myself but i suck at modelling/texturing.
  13. Pellidon

WANTED: someone who likes guns!

so, i need a modeler and a texturere for the wild west mod. yeh, i know i already asked in the wild west thread, but this should get more attention. if you can script and/or texture, and want to be part of the wild west mod team, please reply to this thread or the wild west 2 thread. thanks...
  14. Pellidon

SP Musket Era Modern Wild West Mod

RECRUITING AGAIN, ANY ASSISTANCE IS WELCOME i will accept any additional modelers/texturers/scipters/idea people we need all the help we can get project leader - Pellidon [me] modeler - ArabArcher35 texturer - Chilly5 modeler/texturer - Kitteh scripter - *needed info person - Dynamite_cow...
  15. Pellidon

release dates

i have to say this to everyone. when someone announces a new mod, i would request that people don't pester them about release dates.
  16. Pellidon

hic kimse post yazmiyor!

kardesler, daha cok yazmamiz gerek, cunku turkcemi daha iyi yapmak istiyorum.
  17. Pellidon

read if u want the the wild west mod!

yo, paradox is makin a great mod for the wild west, and it's very well done. he just needs help because he doesn't have the capability to use new body meshes and animations in-game. right now he has the rifle using the crossbow animation, but it's a poor match at best. And pistols are basically...
  18. Pellidon

Naval Combat

i just had a simple but cool idea to have sea combat. the world map could be extended to water, and have parties going around on boats. you would have to get a ship from a sea port like tihr or wercheg. then you'll run into parties in ships. when you enter the combat screen, the two boats will...
Back
Top Bottom