Search results for query: *

1. Which direction do you think Mount & Blade should go?

Khadmus said:
    I might as well declare this entire thread useless for not being in line with current development, and add a snarky line denigrating your entire first paragraph as condescending.

What are you talking about?
  2. Mount & Blade Parkour challenge!

my photobucket or something account has been inactive for 90 days. ugh

i'll see if i can get it up and running again.
  3. Which direction do you think Mount & Blade should go?

@Lizard Man: I feel like that would be boring though because the Lords are not as bloodthirsty or creative as us. I think the idea is a cool one though, but would need a lot of creative parts to the game like scouting missions, subterfuge, and good things to spend your salary on.

@Setrus: I think I agree with you the most. Drifting towards Total War numbers would render my actions too insignificant and would turn the game all too RTS for me. My answer to this topic is that I think the quantity of troops needs to go up, but a balance must be achieved so it still matters what a great warrior and general you are.
  4. Which direction do you think Mount & Blade should go?

Wow vraid what a useless comment. I am asking what you want not what you see in your crystal ball. Which direction would you rather see M&B go in? Oh and thanks for telling me about battlesizer, because I was born yesterday and have no clue what it is. Regardless it only goes up to 1000 units and it would crash my computer. What I am talking about is when say two kingdoms armies collide in one of those epic 1500 troop battles.
  5. Mount & Blade Parkour challenge!

I had a thread entitled Spiderman of Calradia that had some screenies you may want to take a look at.
  6. Which direction do you think Mount & Blade should go?

I was just thinking about this last night. With the inevitable and welcome advance in technologies, Mount & Blade will sooner or later be able to field hundreds or maybe even thousands of troops. Waves of reinforcements will no longer be necessary and hopefully some advance in battle tactics and...
  7. Books

yeah you never do get all your money back. i've had like 60k stolen from me. where do you think they put it. hmmmm... that would be interesting. if the game recognized you hunted down those who stole your belongings and money and then prompted you with sort of a treasure finding quest. perhaps some map you picked up from the leader. 60k is a lot of money i could understand if they wanted to drop it off somewhere.

sry if that was mixed up and garbled. I usually am not up by 9:00am. :shock:
  8. your worst moment in mb?

i feel like my worst moment in M&B is whenever I go see the trainer. Just to change things up I figure I'll stop in to show off my archery or lancing skills gained from years of conquest, but i find the tasks nearly impossible to do perfectly.
  9. Stupid Little things you do in Mount & Blade

I've only tried this once but I, as marshall, ordered my lords to assemble at Praven to commence the attack on the Rhodok homeland. I told each lord to raid a different village for an obvious visual effect. I didnt take pics cuz im silly but im about to do it to the Nords so will try to get pics.
  10. Forum Culture

captain lust said:
    Thanks Shat (I think...)

Whilst a thread all about me is extremely flattering, my post was, somewhat, misconstrued. (Although VinDogg seems to have taken it wildly out of context).

If you look at the post, I actually gave a very full and relevant answer.

I, probably, should've said something along the lines of: "Threads like this won't make you very popular. Try to think, before you post."

I did take it out of context Lust mostly for the sake of brevity. However I think the quoted statement accurately captures the attitude of your whole post and that of many many others. A lot of times you are killing the buzz of a new recruit, which is tempting but it is detrimental to the culture of the forum. There is a need to correct, but there is no need to make them feel like an idiot.

captain lust said:
    That said, I have no regrets. I'm not going to hold a grudge against the maker of the thread and irrespective of wording, I hope the message came across.

Don't do me any favors big guy. I singled you out because I see you doing it the most and maybe people will follow suit if you tone it down.
  11. Forum Culture

Is it just me or has this forum taken a serious turn for the hostile in recent months? I just read the thread entitled "MAGES!!!" in which Knight105 suggested mages be added to the game. Anyone who has been here for a while would know that magic is generally frowned upon, but in my opinion he...
  12. Filming in Game for dummies.

Vista I have not. XP i still use.

And no I have no idea about anything about movie editing software.

This is harder than I thought.
  13. Filming in Game for dummies.

Thanks Mabons I'm using Xfire and its working great. Is there anything I should know about editing films?
  14. Filming in Game for dummies.

Stubb said:
    I would have to say chunky.

Thank you Stubb. I prefer smooth, but i see where you are coming from.

Thank you again everyone for the good advice, I hope to reward with a good vid. If anyone has any requests make them know because i feel like this might take a while. I am a sort of lazy perfectionist if that makes any sense.
  15. Filming in Game for dummies.

Thanks Fei Dao. Um that brings up a new question.

4. Is there a way to have the computer take over your character so hes not just sitting there taking arrows?
  16. Filming in Game for dummies.

I'm the dummy. More like retard, but that's besides the point. I got a few questions. 1. Is there such thing as a free program to film my in game escapades that will not destroy my computer with viruses and such? 2. How does one record outside of his character? I see other videos capturing...
  17. Wielding throwing weapons.

My suggestion is that throwing weapons should be able to be used in short range situations. If you have a javelin in your hand and a guy comes charging at you, certainly you wouldn't waste time to reach for your sword. You will stab him with said javelin. Same goes for throwing axes.
  18. What kind of M&B player are you? (Read the topic before answering the poll pls)

will everyone who put fighter please contact me. I want you on my team in warband.
  19. New Ranking System in place (Gone down a rank? Look here to find out why)

Just a question. What if people leave themselves logged in all day? Is there an inactivity sensor that will turn off their online time counter?
  20. Did you know?

Magorian brings up a good point. I find that weapon proficiency is far more than a number. You need to know the speed of your sword or the arc of your arrows in order to really be an exceptional player. Thats the great thing about Mount & Blade: it is so much more than "leveling up".
Back
Top Bottom