Search results for query: *

• Users: Namakan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Namakan

In Progress Echerion - Wall without collision

On Echerion, at the respawn location in the screenshot above, you can shoot, walk and jump through the wooden part of the wall between the stone and the tarp (top left above the water fountain, basically). This is especially an issue because it allows players another way (and angle of attack!)...
  2. Namakan

[1.2+] Hosting Dedicated Servers on Linux

Hey there! Few people asked so I figured I'd post a quick guide on setting up a dedicated Bannerlord server on Linux using the native Linux files rather than using wine and the Windows files. Mind you, this will not go deep into how to configure your server - for that, I would suggest looking at...
  3. Namakan

In Progress [UI] Morale Comparer not ticking both sides when spectating

Summary: When spectating, the morale comparer only ticks the left teams side correctly. The other is not changed at all and stays at 5 stars forever. How to Reproduce: spectate a game of skirmish, for example Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: any
  4. Namakan

In Progress [UI] Only one MVP shown on round end when spectating

Summary: if you are spectating, only one MVP is shown at round end. How to Reproduce: just spectate, wait for MVPs to show up Scene Name (if related): any Media (Screenshots & Video): don't have one on hand Computer Specs: any Some Fix Speculation: See...
  5. Namakan

In Progress [UI] HUDExtension team banner and captured flags not lining up when in spectator

Summary: if you are spectating, the position of the captured flags and the team banners above are switched - in the attached screenshot, the battanian B flag should be on the right side, rather than on the left (or the aserai team banner/score on the right, either works - should just be...
  6. Namakan

MP Better Chat Box for Multiplayer

Hi. IMO, the Singleplayer 'chat box' is better than the Multiplayer one (see screens below). Any chance of getting the SP one for MP as well? I'd personally like to see it since most admin tools, for now, will work only through chat commands/chat output - thus having more space in there would be...
  7. Namakan

lmao

yeah the title is garbage but theres nothing else to say https://www.taleworlds.com/en/News/467 Sure, the announced (MP) features are all nice, but frankly: Who asked for them? The one thing people of any part of the community - casuals, roleplayers, competitive sweatlords, modders - all want...
  8. Namakan

Resolved Glitching in and out of Duel Arenas

Scene Name (if related): Proving Grounds Media (Screenshots & Video): I'll take that VIP badge, already have the bughunter one :^)
  9. Namakan

Some questions for our community managers

@Dejan @Callum Simple questions, simple answers. Please? 1. Is Early Access still on track to end at the end of this month? 2. What's the current ETA for 1.5.9? 3. What's the current ETA for custom servers? 3.1 How much of that time is due to technical reasons (i.e. changes that have yet to...
  10. Namakan

Resolved Closing chat with ESC opens ESC menu

as title. would expect pressing ESC while in chat to just close the chat box, NOT also bring up another window. (pretty sure it was this way before one of the recent updates, too) the current behaviour is bad if you're typing and want to close the chat because someones coming at you, but...
  11. Namakan

archers should not have direct access to twohanded weapons.

please fix. for skirmish at least.
  12. Namakan

In Progress Flickering house on town outskirts

The white parts of the highlighted houses walls flicker every time I see it. been like this for a while now. pls fix.
  13. Namakan

What are you doing

Honestly. Whats going on. a MONTH ago, we got e1.5.0 after waiting for it for 2-3 months. while it did improve some things, balance is in ****ing shambles. -twohanders, especially empire and vlandian, are brokenly op -horsearchers get 50 arrows and no accuracy penalty like normal archers do...
  14. Namakan

Cavalry issues

Quite a few people have recently they said they still believe cavalry to be OP. I don't agree with that, mainly for the following 3 reasons (suggestions to fix below): 1. Cavalry can be reared very easily, even from the back or the side VIDEO As you can see on the video, cavalry can not only be...
  15. Namakan

Unofficial Bannerlord Community Survey

Hi! With Bannerlord e1.5.0, a lot of changes were made to the game that especially affect the multiplayer side of the game. Personally, I'd like to know what the community thinks about the game post e1.5.0, and I'm hoping to find out through this survey. Maybe its results can also be used by...
  16. Namakan

1.5.0 Beta Couch Lance Damage

I've been playing a couple of matches of Skirmish & TDM on the beta servers and I noticed that sometimes damage on couched lances, even though the rider was at a high speed, seemed to be too low. So I did a quick test, results can be seen here. (streamable link because YouTube absolutely...
  17. Namakan

In Progress [e1.4.2] Invisible players on Multiplayer

Reporting for a friend. This happens quite often though usually it's not the entire team. Running on an Nvdia GTX 980Ti with driver version 26.21.14.3630 (should be equivalent to 436.30 I believe, will check back)
  18. Namakan

In Progress Magnetic Pillars on Town Outskirts

Running close by one of the pillars (maybe others too) in the house near B on Town Outskirts as a cavalry can get you stuck on said pillar, even if you're just passing by. Clips.
Back
Top Bottom