Search results for query: *

• Users: Frossa
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP Musket Era 1631: The Thirty Years' War - A near-complete overhaul of WFAS

(Yes, someone actually made a mod for WFAS in 2023.) WHAT IS THIS? Changes the setting of Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword to Germany and parts of Western Europe in 1631, a pivotal year in the Thirty Years' War. The playable Factions are the Habsburg Monarchy, the Protestant League, Sweden...
  2. Help with Quest error

I'm getting this error in the game logs when a Quest I've programmed is accepted: SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 506: Invalid Quest ID: 312; LINE NO: 3: At dialog consequence: dlga_town_council_quest:town_politics_pretalk. At dialog consequence: dlga_town_council_quest:town_politics_pretalk. The Quest...
  3. Is castle_interrior_assault.sco ever used?

Like every Town, every Castle in WFaS has an interrior(sic)_assault scene, but is this actually ever used in the game? It's possible to "break in" into Towns if you have a certain cavalry ratio, which triggers the Town's interrior_assault mode, but I can't see this option for Castles. I'm...
  4. Custom dialogue addition uses wrong text in-game

I've added a dialogue to Lords, which works on a functional level, but which yields the wrong text when activated in game. [anyone ,"start", [(neg|troop_has_item_equipped, "trp_player", "itm_swed_civil_a"), (troop_slot_eq,"$g_talk_troop",slot_troop_occupation...
  5. troop_remove_gold and troop_remove_items, how to remove everything?

With troop_remove_items and troop_remove_gold you can remove specific items or sums from the player, but how do you completely clear the inventory of all items with these functions? (troop_remove_gold, "trp_player", 999999) works for the money part, but that's a bit clumsy and ugly. I can't find...
  6. Module compilation error

I'm currently learning the ropes of modding (WFAS), and I ran into a strange error after making a miniscule edit of module_items.py just for experimentation. I made all Female Dresses itp_merchandise, which worked as planned, but when I tried adding [fac_kingdom_x] ] to them I got a bunch of...
  7. Installation problems

When I first start the 1866_0.9.1.exe it says Mount & Blade installation directory could not be determined from Registry or Steam data! You should make absolutely sure that the installation path is correct when asked. After I confused press OK for that it says This mod was created for version...
Back
Top Bottom