Module compilation error

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm currently learning the ropes of modding (WFAS), and I ran into a strange error after making a miniscule edit of module_items.py just for experimentation. I made all Female Dresses itp_merchandise, which worked as planned, but when I tried adding [fac_kingdom_x] ] to them I got a bunch of "unexpected indent" errors when compiling.

There are indeed many strange indents in the file being pointed out, but they were there when I downloaded the module system. If I compile without the [fac_kingdom_x] ] fields added to the items I'm experimenting with, I get no such errors. I understand this is the system's way of trying to tell me something has gone wrong, but it's not necessarily what appears in the black box.

For context, this is what my implementation of fac_kingdom looks like. This is the way it appears on other items in the file, so what exactly is wrong?
Code:
["rich_baba_mosk_1", "Female Dress", [("mosk_rich_baba_1",0)], itp_merchandise| itp_type_body_armor  |itp_covers_legs|itp_civilian ,0,
 200 ,weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(0)|body_armor(2)|leg_armor(2)|difficulty(0) ,imodbits_cloth], [], [fac_kingdom_2] ],

I've never used or even seen Python in my entire life until today, so I could be missing something extremely obvious. Help appreciated!

This is yours:
Code:
["rich_baba_mosk_1", "Female Dress", [("mosk_rich_baba_1",0)], itp_merchandise| itp_type_body_armor  |itp_covers_legs|itp_civilian ,0,
 200 ,weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(0)|body_armor(2)|leg_armor(2)|difficulty(0) ,imodbits_cloth], [], [fac_kingdom_2] ],
This is the correct one:
Code:
 200 ,weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(0)|body_armor(2)|leg_armor(2)|difficulty(0) ,imodbits_cloth, [], [fac_kingdom_2] ],
Watch out for the brackets, in this example you have had one too much at the imodbit entry.

Back
Top Bottom