Search results for query: *

• Users: Dekkers
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Dekkers

OSP Medieval 2D Art Early 15th Century Historical Banners Pack (plus custom banners)

Hi, I was working on a mod called Twilight of Chivalry, but due it likely not seeing the light of day I have decided to release the banners I made for said mod publicly. Here they are, all of them are free to be used in any way you like, but please be so kind as to credit me. The vast majority...
  2. Dekkers

Open Realistic shadows on plants issue when set on full

When I put 'realistic shadows on plants' on full, the grass starts becoming quite blurry. This occurs on all Warband mods that I have installed and I have have had this issue for a long time. Unfortunately I do not remember when it started occuring. I have already tried fixes like reinstalling...
  3. Dekkers

Implementing new skyboxes

Hello, I've been trying to implement new OSP skyboxes for a mod that we're working on, but I have failed to do this properly. OSP mod: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=342181.0 So I downloaded the mod and then: 1. I moved over the resource file and textures of the skyboxes to the...
  4. Dekkers

Osthill City [Finished] with download!

Introduction: I am Dekkers and I've made many Persistent World scenes such as Skyrim, Rhadaron, The Holy Lands, the Stormlands, Game of Thrones (Edit of Mike's remake and the original), War of the Three Kings and the North. I've always wanted to create a city map, but with my old PC it was...
  5. Dekkers

Dekkers´ PW Scenes

Just wanted to post these here, I am bored. Skyrim: This trailer is from an older version! Trailer made by Legend. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Rhadaron: This trailer is from an older version! I don't...
Back
Top Bottom