Search results for query: *

1. Engima

Macedonian Phalanx !!

Explorer is slowly moving his way up my list of favorite modders. Great job, explorer.  :smile:
  2. Engima

Good animes/mangas?

I liked trinity blood, FLCL, ( did it get cancelled due to budget probs?), samarai champloo, and full metal alchemist.  :wink:
  3. Engima

Terrible realistic dreams..

Cutlass said:
    I've had nightmares and severe mental trauma after watching this movie...

http://www.teethmovie.com/trailer.html
    Im too scared to click the link  :shock:
  4. Engima

Daydream - fantasy mod

Will you only be able to play as a human? I'd like to play as an orc.  :lol:
  5. Engima

Terrible realistic dreams..

I asked Doctor Phil, and he said its your true calling - to join a heavy metal band with an old lady, and two middle eastern kids.  :smile:
  6. Engima

Global Financial Crisis

Now would be a perfect time for a zombie Apocalypse...
  7. Engima

Daydream - fantasy mod

when i was reading this thread, i thought it was more recruits asking for a mod to be made, but no, you proved me wrong.  :smile: Those models look great, however, i think you should stick to the basic man-elf-orc formula. Having robots in M&B would be odd, but whatever you wanna do, you have my support. I cant mod at all, but if you dont mind, ill help beta test.  :wink:
  8. Engima

I'm kind of a big deal. People know me.

PurplePuppy said:
    Kraven, I have always wondered: Is your signature a guy spreading mustard?
    Now that you mentioned it... :???:
  9. Engima

Shut Down, new topic started

Elenmmare said:
    kavien said:
    as a matter of fact, history is my strong suit.
    very strong.
    There are really no paintings or drawings of Medieval soldiers, just word accounts, so the look of the armor is up for interpretation.
    yeah, the mod isn't realeased yet, I've got a couple of other ideas, such as heroic items (stronger).

Ah, you're practically a professor of norse mythology. You're REALTED TO DANISH KINGS!
    hehe, i remember that, too lazy to find the thread though...
  10. Engima

SP Other Medieval Love, the Mod

When you die, does your hear inherit everything?, such as equipment, etc.
    And i want my horses to marry, too.  :smile:
  11. Engima

End Of days

You might have trouble making the dwarfs, as you said, and the trolls, demons and what not.
  12. Engima

Shut Down, new topic started

Elenmmare said:
    Telapicus said:
    Yes but people respect you more knowing that you've been around the forums like you everyone knows you by the rank you have.

Wrong. They respect new members who act like old members the most. I wouldn't mind a reset post count.
    Fight the power.  :smile:
  13. Engima

Henchmen?? clean it up

Boo-Hoo.
    Boycott the game, and the forums too.  :roll:
  14. Engima

One arrow that take down a hundred enemies.

Cumandante said:
    No. Definitely no.
    Ditto.
  15. Engima

Being a Real Lord

The system in M&B is fine, i think that realism is great, but not to the point of ''OH i havent worn heavy armor in so long! too bad i cant wear this!'' This is not oblivion.  :roll:
  16. Engima

Horse archers, their AI, or rather the lack of it

Good point. BUT, what if you were trapped in a dark, cold corner, with only a rusty arming sword standing between you and a hungry nord? (you lost your bow, and the nord ate your arrows)  :razz:
  17. Engima

Horse archers, their AI, or rather the lack of it

If you were on a horse charging towards a bloodthirsty nord wanting to eat your flesh, i'd pull out my sword, too.  :smile:
  18. Engima

Surrender.. WAIT NO OMFG

That would be a nice thing to have. incase you accidently chose a wrong answer when talking to a lord, etc.
  19. Engima

Pets!

YEAH! then we could give them weapons too! and make them ride horses! then we can POTTY-TRAIN THEM!!!

Ban nero already... :roll:
  20. Engima

Hi, got a lil problem :]

AlbertoITALIAN said:
    okok i fixed the whole thing.
    I paid 20K to each faction to make peace. ( cheatz rules, lol.).
    You can lock this, now.
    Cheating is bad. Tsk-Tsk.  :wink:
Back
Top Bottom