Search results for query: *

1. CJ1145

Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

I'll tell you how I feel after the RAM I ordered comes in.
  2. CJ1145

Mount&Blade Iron Launcher 1.3.1 By Swyter

Swyter said:
    CutContent said:
    Does it have more flexibility than iron launcher?

Yeah, I guess, does more and it's open source. What else you want?
    I still don't know what you want to do with it.

Well I for one want to run The Last Days, and I've got the same problems as those two do.
  3. CJ1145

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Trying to download the full mod from the Nexus, but I keep getting taken to an unavailable webpage with the url:

http://fs-13.nexusmods.com/FS/Libs/Common/Managers/Downloads?Download&nid=191&fid=1000000286

Is this just Nexus being a **** or can I do something to fix this?j

EDIT: Problem solved by using my brain for five seconds.
  4. CJ1145

Dark Souls 2

Thanks for that. Now I can finally progress. The Mage's Tower kept kicking my ass but it was the only way I could find. I'm really too spoiled by Skyrim and all its waypoints...
  5. CJ1145

Dark Souls 2

How do I get to the Forest of Giants from the first town? I'm lost as ****.
  6. CJ1145

Dark Souls 2

So I bought this game and I can't get past this twelve foot tall statue with a big honking mace outside some mage tower or another. I have no idea how to dodge its downward swing.
  7. CJ1145

What be on yer mind?

Has anyone ever made a cover of Hooked on a Feeling that replaces all the lyrics with oogas and chakkas?
  8. CJ1145

Is Mythology the turth disguised as a Tale? or a Tale to disguise a Turth?

ancalimon said:
    Mage246 said:
    And it's just a coincidence that the arabic alan means the same thing? Almost like this proto-Turk word came from the Arabic. Gee, wonder why that might be?  :lol:

It's possible that they have different origins or the Arabic word comes from the Proto-Turkic one since the word also exists in places where Arabs never been to. It's more probable that the Arabic word has Turkic origins.

The Arabic word "alan" might come from Proto-Turkic through Sumerian aşa(g) meaning "land made by cutting trees inside a forest" "field". (but it's more probable that it comes directly from Turkic)

The Sumerian word "aşag" comes from Turkic "alan" (most probably through Proto-Tigris) according to law of "Turkic N > Sumerian G"

Isn't that like saying Latin was developed as a mutation of the language of the Gauls?
  9. CJ1145

No Youtube on Chrome, also iTunes things

Yeah, neither of these helped at all. Chrome isn't showing up in my sound mixer at all.

EDIT: Okay the first one worked the second time I tried it. I have no idea why it did. Everything is so goddamned confusing.
  10. CJ1145

No Youtube on Chrome, also iTunes things

So yeah, on Google Chrome I'm having lots of trouble getting anything to play. When I load up a Youtube video it will buffer just fine, but it's stuck without sound on the first second of video with the first frame displayed, with the buffering symbol going on and on til the end of time. I have...
  11. CJ1145

What pissed you off today v. IV

They forgot to give me an academic advisor.

They forgot to give me an academic advisor.

I mean, yeah, sure, easy enough mistake to make. I mean it's not like you're metaphorically tying my hands, and using the leftover rope to hang me like a gay kid at "camp" or anything. Who even needs to drop classes that are too high a workload to handle with everything else you're doing this semester? I'll just shoulder the burden Atlas-style and carry on like a real man until my weeping legs give out beneath me and I'm crushed beneath a mountain of ass **** because I wasn't able to drop a class because you forgot to give me an academic advisor.
  12. CJ1145

Rate the personality of the person above you! v. II

GlYbQgJ.jpg

I feel like we've met, but it's been too long and I have forgotten the details. Tell me your story, mysterious comrade of a bygone age!

Nah, but for real, you a'ight. Never see you around much is all; not like I'm one to talk...
  13. CJ1145

Your Favorite Youtuber

They're kind of bad. Kind of really bad. Kind of holy ****, I'll pay you anything just let me stop watching this bad.
  14. CJ1145

Your Favorite Youtuber

Two Best Friends, I guess. I watch way more of their stuff than anyone else.
  15. CJ1145

[XCOM AAR] Taleworlds: Spec Ops Mother****ers. Op. Purple Pipe. (p.8)

Can I get a Pillock soldier? Give him the dorky classic X-COM hair.
  16. CJ1145

What pissed you off today v. IV

My ****ing father, because he has no concept of boundaries in my life, tried to access my online account for my university and managed to get it locked because he doesn't know (I didn't tell him) the password. So now I have to take precious time out of my day to get the damn thing fixed because he's too nosy for his own ****ing good.
  17. CJ1145

If dying of old age wasn't possible, how would you like to die?

I want to die at the exact same moment as Stan Lee, and we both shout "Excelsior!" as we go.
  18. CJ1145

RIP Jang Song Thaek

Well yeah, but doing your laundry is a form of coup in North Korea. Cleanliness is for filthy American pig-dogs. Speaking of which...

Do North Koreans know that the rest of the world is populated by humans? I mean they clearly know there are other nations out there, but do they know they're not the only people? Like, do they just think America is full of orcs or something?
  19. CJ1145

RIP Jang Song Thaek

I wonder what's gonna happen if Un dies? Does he have an heir? Because let's face it he's more likely to go full Kronos and eat his babies than raise them.
Back
Top Bottom