Search results for query: *

• Users: Lokai
  • Order by date
  1. Best kingdom management mod?

I've been trying these out myself. I haven't tried SOD, but I have tried Lords and Custom Settlements. Lords is a lot more solid and has a fun end game with a lot to..while Custom Settlements is pretty hard to get into unless you use their cheat option and make yourself king and start from there. Custom settlements is pretty raw right now but it will eventually be very excellent, they have done a lot of interesting good things in it. My only problem with Lords is that the starting out in that game is incredibly difficult, many bandits and all 20+ and not the kind you can just circle them killing them on horseback either. I've still yet to figure out how to successfully start off well in the beginning of Lords..but yah they are both good..just different. You can mess with a lot in Custom settlements with the cheat thing and if you like being super *custom* you can make your own settlements and areas and soldier tree's, they have guides for it on their forum. Hope this was helpful
  2. Possible Error

Hey, I just started playing the mod today and I love the whole building thing..but I have a feeling something is wrong with my version or something. I downloaded the newest version from one of the links. Anyways the problems.., So whenever I military train peasants it says nothing and a bunch of...
  3. SP Fantasy The Last Alliance Mod

I've been waiting for this mod forever..ever since I saw a very old version for mount and blade .450 or something..nevertheless a very old one. Can't wait =)!!
  4. SP Native Graphical Enhancement 3 - updated 13/12

I would just like to say..you rock sir.
  5. SP Fantasy Warhammer Mod

This mod looks super ready for some kind of release...M&B Module thing out yet? I assume its part of the v1 but i haven't upgraded to it because it takes away all the fun mods. On a side note i also played Warhammer Online, and it was pretty fun..if i end up with tons of free time..which i never have I may end up playing it. I don't like the whole paying monthly cost crap, along with a large portion of the fun in that game relies on other players being present.
  6. Onin no Ran 0.6.5 for M&B .90x

Umm ill be the first one to say...what is Onin No Ran? The Download link is mainly a download link only saying new towns new troops and "Japanese Coolness" is there a thread for this somewhere with some actual info?
  7. SP Sci-Fi The Ballad of Serenity Beta- Firefly Mod

Man you alone seem to be working faster on this mod than most of the other mods out there that consist of teams. Good job  :shock:
  8. SP Sci-Fi The Ballad of Serenity Beta- Firefly Mod

I love Firefly and im way excited your not a retarded mod of a awesome series =). If i had any experience in anything what so ever i would help you, but i don't so..ill just support you with love!! lol.  :grin: Best of luck.
  9. Realistic Steel Textures 2.0 (for 0.960)

Just tried the 0.960 version and unless i did something wrong it didn't work. Many textures were now white, including bows and swords and crossbows and most armor. Why..i don't know, I installed the 0.955 version or the pre 0.960 one and then the patch afterwards. Did i do something wrong? I like the textures, they look great but it didn't work at all.
  10. Banners rehash project

Those banners are fantastic looking, im also rather unimpressed by the vanilla banners. I will definitely download this once you get it done =) 
  11. SP Medieval A Medieval Adventure is back. Demo is out.

I liked it, the only thing i noticed was that it has texture bugs with Realistic Steel Textures mod for some reason. Other than that, was a nice change.
  12. SP Medieval A Medieval Adventure is back. Demo is out.

Im very excited to try this mod, sounds great. So much different from Native in a good way =)
  13. SP Native Chaos at the Gates [v0.3 Released 14/06/08] [Picture Heavy]

This mod looks great, when will the .960 version be fixed up?
  14. Graphical Enhancement 2.5, version 3 is in Pioneer's Guild.

I asked the same thing, he said its still just the base version released a couple weeks ago.
  15. Graphical Enhancement 2.5, version 3 is in Pioneer's Guild.

is there a new version out of this? I can't remember if the base version is 2.0? The more I think about the more I feel like its the normal first one still..
  16. Chronicles of Zendar v.1.5 for 1.011

Sorry im a noob, where do you extract? Into the module folder? Also if u have to run it by its module then its not compatible with BattleMorale since that is also a module.
  17. Chronicles of Zendar v.1.5 for 1.011

Is this mod compatible with other mods like Battle Morale and Graphical Enhancement? They are both .960 mods.
  18. SP Native Battle Morale (v1.5 for 0.960Native)

I'll be getting this mod as soon as i Update to 0.960. Looks great =)
Back
Top Bottom