Search results for query: *

1. madmaximillian

SP Native Panzer's Cutting Room Floor: Sexism

Nice, make sexism great again. I'm sick of everything being so "nice". It's so fake and pathetic.
  2. madmaximillian

FULL-Version+SUBMOD 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.4 New!

Nice job giving a much needed polishing up of this masterpiece. I just wanted to let you know that the texture folder in the hotfix is misspelled, no biggie but for those who don't know their way around the mod files, it might be an issue.
  3. madmaximillian

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Nice, thank you, kind sir.
  4. madmaximillian

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

I don't know if this is regarding PoP or just Warband in general, but I did something I'm not quite sure what but now on of my companions is always at the bottom of my unit list on the party screen. I will move her back to the top of the list but next time I load the screen she's back at the bottom. Anyone know how to fix this?
  5. madmaximillian

Prophesy of Pendor 3.705 Bug and Support Thread (Ask all of your questions here)

If your character or compANIONS AREN'T ABOVE THE LEVEL THAT THE BLADEMASTERS ARE THEN THEY WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY xp POINTS TOWARDS upgrading, (sorry for caps)
  6. madmaximillian

[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

Before I say anything I wanted to proclaim to the team my gratitude and respect and to thank them for the continued polishing of the gleaming gem that is PoP, ok enough brown nosing.  To the point I wanted to propose a new one handed blunt weapon,  some thing between the military hammer or winged mace and the Doom mace, maybe high 90's length and about 30-32 damage, it could be a rare drop  from the Veccavians and/or maybe a rare merchant item, since they're all about stealing men also I don't know if the cost of developing a script to do it is worth the benefit but if it's easily implemented being able to sell cattle to a Guildmaster or bartender or something.
  7. madmaximillian

Innovative 2015 submod "Brytenwalda Reworked" pulling together the best features

Oh my mistake regarding the map icons, you already did it. I was playing an older version, so I downloaded and installed the new version. It's weird, I had just changed the icons in my install and thought it would be a good idea to recommend you to do the same for Reworked and apparently you had the same idea, as you have already beat me to the punch. Great minds think alike,  :iamamoron: The only thing i could recommend as far as the map icons go would be to think about changing the Brychenoig icon to the polygon one like the others you changed, only because it looks a little cluttered with those three big circles so close together, plus the oval polygon wouldn't clip as much being in that tight valley. Other than that, I look forward to starting a new character with the new changes. Thanks
  8. madmaximillian

Innovative 2015 submod "Brytenwalda Reworked" pulling together the best features

Minor easy request, there are a couple towns that have castle map icons, Caiseal, Clochair, Brychenoig, Caer Maunguid, Searborough. and Oxenforda. I know the Oxenforda and Searborough looks different but they still look too much like the castles, the round icon is probably the best choice for replacement as opposed to the square icons, because the settlement scenes are circular (more oval really). It's easy to to I usually do it with Morghs when I install but I just thought I'd point it out. FYI the changes won't be seen 'til you start a new game, but you probably already knew that.
  9. madmaximillian

Horses aren't worth it, plz make it not so.

dude, just use the itemeditor or morghs and give them some armor and/or hitpoints, they're not that bad anyways. Mybe some "warhorses" should be added for lords and nobles.
  10. madmaximillian

That music sounds great, it would really add to the ambiance in Brytenwalda
  11. madmaximillian

Reforged Edition: Issues

Right after a tournament at Ribe I went to the Lord's Hall to see if there were any honeys there, there wasn't, huge sausage fest. Jarl Sigfreid Angantyrsson was there though who I had just finished a destry masterless men quest for. Right after my reward I asked if he had any other quests he said no(I think) and a script error was thrown. Here's a pic

and here's my log https://www.mediafire.com/?y15q3h4bzt16y2c
  12. madmaximillian

Largest Stable Companion parties chart please?

I know Solveig and Beda don't like each other, if that helps.
  13. madmaximillian

Reforged Edition: Issues

I got some strangeness when I took a quest from an Abbot at Ad Candida Casam to get some pallets of wood. Here's a pic (at bottom). I'm using the RE beta with latest Warband version. I also post link for my log

https://www.mediafire.com/?exwyart2vrg22ii
  14. madmaximillian

I will pass about AD.

Thank you for letting us know , we were all waiting and holding our breath to see if 1257 AD is worthy to be played by the great Ambrois LeGaillard, now that we know it is not ...oh wait, I don't care.
  15. madmaximillian

Genoese Crossbowmen Bug

I notice this sometimes happens when you tell them to "fire at will", if you use "use weapons at will" sometimes they're more responsive.
  16. madmaximillian

[Submod] Alternative Factions

Nice, those Neo-Cretan archers with the shields look excellent. I always wonders if it was possible to do it. Is the bow and shield one model or are they independent?
  17. madmaximillian

Is there any way to change my faction/player color?

You can change faction colors with tweakMB, but the changes are only affect a new character. You can probably do it manually too but it is waaaay easier with tweakMB.
  18. madmaximillian

Maccanian crossbowmen and archers in general

Archers ar definitely useful, expecially against lightly armored enemies, but since they're vulnerable, they need to be protected. Sometimes I will pick a unit or two of spearmen and give them the "archer" tag so they will be grouped with them and help a little in their defense, if they get caught out on their own and/or charged by cavalry. Javelins I find are best to deal with shielded infantry they naturally tend to break up shields better than the other missile units.
  19. madmaximillian

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Don Leo said:
    gamecubetoby said:
    Empiro said:
    gamecubetoby said:
    I'm about Day 90, conquered over half of Tolrania and my training skill has stopped working. It tells me each night along the lines of "12000 exp given to troops. Some soldiers and ready to upgrade", but when I head to the party menu, the soldiers are not ready to be upgraded. I had 40 Perisno recruits in my party, I have level 10 trainer and I am level 29, but they don't rank up even though the exp says that they should be.

Yes, I've been experiencing a similar issue, though it's inconsistent -- basically something can cause XP values to reset for your units. I don't even think it's related to the trainer skill itself -- XP you get from combat is also reset, and makes it take forever to level up your soldiers through fighting. I suspect (but have not confirmed) that it may be related to troop sorting. Try turning off all 3 sorting options?

I'll try that next time I go on, thanks :smile:

I'm experiencing the same issue. I'll turn off troop sorting and see what happens. Troop sorting is awesome but maybe it's better if it were attached to a hotkey or something?
    I also noticed my troops weren't leveling up, but as soon as I turned off the troop sorting options that I had selected they started to level up almost immediately. Not sure what's going on there.
  20. madmaximillian

comprehensive guide

I think what your looking for is in the ReadMe folder in the game files, your Nova Aetas - v2.0 folder. There's a pdf file in there with a list of all the features. It's also in the OP of the "Main Topic" thread.
Back
Top Bottom