Search results for query: *

1. KickingJoub

Jomsvikingar Enhancement Pack for Vikingr

What does this do? I assume texture replacements, but a few words would be nice :smile:
  2. KickingJoub

TaleWorlds Forum Modding Contest[April 2018][Scening]

Sorry it took me a bit, wasn't around for the weekend, but I've now fixed the bugs in Swampy Castle. Any suggestions for making it a bit easier for attackers are welcome, even if having fewer players for such a small castle might help in the first place :razz: (and yeah the ladder working probably helps too) As always, feel free to use the scene for anything.

Scene name: Swampy Castle
    Scene download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-oYvv_orwdoPLovAW8AFaHKH4ejGdzXw
    Terrain code:
    scn_multi_swampy_castle multi_swampy_castle 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x00000001b00389800003a4ea000058340000637a0000399b
    outer_terrain_plain
  3. KickingJoub

I've updated my scene! As it's OSP now, everyone feel free to modify it as much as they want.

Scene name:
    Swampy Castle
    Scene download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gOF1f-Qe-yj23fZTf0joMQMZ_wfYgyM_
    Terrain code:
    scn_multi_swampy_castle multi_swampy_castle 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x00000001b00389800003a4ea000058340000637a0000399b
    outer_terrain_plain
  4. KickingJoub

BingRazer said:
    Forum username: BingRazer
    Scene name: Snow castle 1
    Scene download link:
    Terrain code: 0x0000000040058e8c0004c131000031690000587c00001e08
    Terrain outer: snow

By submitting this work I agree to the rules and regulations of this contest.

You forgot a tiny detail there :razz:
  5. KickingJoub

Forum username: Swampy Castle
    Scene name: Swampy Castle
    Scene download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tAw4qz3dUi6AYUVw6Qn2dXiTZkcNgKDd
    Terrain code:
    outer_terrain_plain

By submitting this work I agree to the rules and regulations of this contest.
    Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/gP5y08g foggy is the ideal, but that's a mission script or something.
  6. KickingJoub

A very early preview pic, a sneak peek, a taste of things to come, an unrefined gem, a teaser:
    XrlfbYf.jpg
  7. KickingJoub

[research] Greek city states

Tasty Leaf said:
    Why no transverse crests for Greek Cities?

Provide a credible reference with them, and it'll be considered. Also see what Seek said below... :dead:
  8. KickingJoub

Rome at War: Media

Tasty Leaf said:
    WCBnDnB.jpg

Unfortunately, the battle is lost but the Macedonian forces have lost a significant portion of manpower to a much weaker army. They cannot afford to sustain such profligacy or Dionysius and the other Greek leaders will win the war.

Hey that sounds like one of the famous sayings... A puppy victory? No. A putrid victory? Ah damnit, can't remember what it is :ohdear: Nice screenshots though!
  9. KickingJoub

Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

Scuba Steve said:
    In that case, I'll blame my friend who isn't a member on this forum who gave me these ideas. If you descend into madness, I will apologize on his behalf, though I hope you don't descend into madness, and that it will actually work well and look good.

I can confirm that Seek has descended into madness many moons ago. Pretty much around the first time he fought with the dreaded under-over-arm animations :lol:
  10. KickingJoub

The Mead Hall

Well that's interesting, but why didn't they include a picture of the historian who managed to find such proof against the accepted norm?
    Aliens.jpg
    Not to mention how the article paints a... different picture to what I remember about battles in general. "a West Saxon army against a combined hoard of Vikings, Scots and Irish"
  11. KickingJoub

RaW 2.55 open testing and work in progress versions.

A lot of time's been spent getting the names of things right in non-english, though I've had nothing to do with it :roll: Not being a modeler or one of the researchers, :facepalm: all I can say with confidence is that every piece of equipment in the mod is based on a reference :razz:

We welcome all feedback on balance, the more detailed the better, as a broader view brings better results. Just first make sure the issue is with the mod, and not your skills :wink: Not saying that's the case here, just a general ntoe.

As for scenes, we don't need them reported, we're well aware of the current inadequacies :oops: However, if you find stuff like: a single tree floating in the air, or a bush growing in the middle of paving, or NPCs stuck in odd places, we'd like to know. In other words: Stuff that might be overlooked by a tester, as we do test every scene we actually make/add :cool:

Damn do I use a lot of smilies after midnight :party:
  12. KickingJoub

Hello and thanks for all the feedback SirKriegor :smile: I'm not Seek, but I can answer a few points:

- We aren't supposed to be using English, so deal with it :twisted:

-"It is the year 300 B.C." from Information and Downloads, which determines the equipment we'll have :ohdear: and to quote the FAQ: "Q: Will you add Imperial Rome. A: No, stop asking"

- Balance is an ongoing experiment, what with reality rarely matching the stats, so we're looking into it. It's worth noting that it mostly looks like Rome won wars through a willingness to throw more soldiers into it, rather than by being superior on the battlefield (Pyrrhic Victory comes to mind).

- The scenes, like Messana, are also a work in progress as there's quite a few of them.
  13. KickingJoub

Seek n Destroy said:
    They'll eventually get added to the current classes or new ones  :fruity:

I need both SP and MP scenes that are fully functional (AI mesh, gamemodes, etc...) although I can do the AI mesh if necessary, the main requirement is functionality and matching or surpassing the quality of current scenes. The priority for now is a Greek themed coastal town, castle and village for SP and medium sized scenes for MP.

I'll add to this that I suggest starting with Multiplayer scenes, since they need a bit less in terms of atmosphere and such.
  14. KickingJoub

Childe_Rolande said:
    I'll be happy to help. Would you like us to report any bugs here?

That would be the preferable action.
  15. KickingJoub

I/We'll be posting screenies when they're available and I suppose at least a scene done-% wouldn't be too hard after we figure out the scene situation. We (by which I mean Seek) will figure stuff out through a combination of hard work and guestimation :lol:
  16. KickingJoub

Screenshot Mega Thread

Beat up Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 SV, for those interested
    8AC94A7E1D6153C994122BA1821578C0F2203252
    And then I went into debt from the damages
    9374EE907D71B1510D078C974A2ED6536545D64E
    Tried to earn some cash with a magic show
    7623A73B90BA2B08165FC2DDB6C96F6A53CD2507
    But things didn't end well
    C4C73E4E902070B4BF8FE73F452913A66F70C94E
  17. KickingJoub

[Event Series]Space Normans - 9th April 2017.

romicus said:
    jepekula said:
    ****, cant attend this one either.
    Anyway, I summon Ubbe of the Örninn to bring as much Arnarin as he can!
    If he can participate, that is. If not, I guess Sigurdr needs to step up.

I can already feel the pressure.

Jokes aside,

Hopefully, we will be able to bring a mighty host of 10 or so warriors.

That is indeed the hope and here's the sign up:
    Clan Name: Skipverjar Arnarins
    Clan Thread(If any): https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,263047.0.html
    Expected numbers: 10-15
    We have read and agreed with the rules: Sure
    We understand and accept to be on the same teamspeak with other clans provided by the hosters: Yep
    Preffered faction and group type(Stage 1, 2 and 3, note that if you select Engle, you'll be Engle for the whole event, probably): Engle, light/heavy
    Leader Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/KickingJoub/
    Second Leader Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007856793/ (cuz why not)
    Anything else: I full expect to be Nordmen archers by the end of this.
  18. KickingJoub

[Event Series]Space Romans - 2nd April 2017.

I had great fun and would like to personally thank everyone for joining and making the event awesome!
    roma_invicta_by_tomtomss-d97e4m7.jpg
  19. KickingJoub

RaW:Previews+News

HolmgårdViking said:
    You lovely people just keep improving  :shock: I am stunned.
    Will we be able to pick up sandals? Not really that accurate if not.

You won't be able to pick them up (as a non-pre-orderer, so get yours today!) as their tips bend when they hit. Positively this causes scuff marks on shields which forces them to spend time cleaning it, giving you the perfect opportunity to hit them with the other sandal!
  20. KickingJoub

RaW:Previews+News

While Seek's been working around the clock on new exciting features, scening has progressed also. Here's a couple of pictures of the exciting new scene/map features we've been working on:
    A highly customized toolset for maximal creativity:
    349983.jpg

Now with dynamic destruction! (Including a sneak peek at the top kickstarter tier reward: A bazooka)
    maxresdefault.jpg

Rights for the pictures belong to their owners, used for illustration purposes only
Back
Top Bottom