Search results for query: *

1. Meneldur

glitchers in bannerlord

I saw that as well and reported them. I think there were others but can't remember their names.
    Nothing will come of this as Taleworlds doesn't do anything.
    Doesn't really matter much as they generally play properly.
    i saw em doing it the next eveninng aswell. And they did tha prime time. limiting the poor balanced multiplayer furthermore for about 110 players in server.
    Cheers
  2. Meneldur

glitchers in bannerlord

about 8 to 9 pm german time on this server: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2282824015448338514/22CCB1C7E9CD888448C31B0C895FE1E9B633429D/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false...
  3. Meneldur

once upon a time in march 30 2010

you released Warband. Some time before the beta was proving that a flanking single 2hand could run through a whole encounter and hijack the melee all alone by running and spamming. You decided to "balance" this by mega buff arrows and bolts. Me assumes part of this decision was made out of the...
  4. Meneldur

When will you start actively dealing with cheaters in multiplayer?

Might as well give it up. It's the most toxic players that exploit everything and they are the ones most willing to reply
    yep
  5. Meneldur

I hate combat

the one only thing he is true about in my view is the windmilling with 2hands as much as the general spamlikeness of low tier units.
    My ideas of solving that would be very oppositee to what i read there..
    and yes there are plenty tthings that suck have not improved but gone worser ever since.
    only mention the many "sneaky backstabbs" from Heavy cavalery...one has to imagine this: The very ground would tremble beneath ya feats long enough...lol. But no just leave it as it is imao.
  6. Meneldur

could no connect to server

struuggling admin rights to edit file
    Edit1 but yes it worked
  7. Meneldur

not taking this any personal but:
    it happens to be somewhat obligatory to implement such changes at weekends not only for taleworlds but most developer crews these day...
  8. Meneldur

since today...anyone else? edit1) steaam platform btw
  9. Meneldur

the grund grind: a salty mutliplayer suggestion+complainment "thread"

These things actually don't matter, the server will crash before match ends. If there are enough players to really start the match, luckily 50 can be achieved today. All hail TW, they killed multiplayer totally.
    they do matter
  10. Meneldur

siege server yesterday:
    spawnkilling, spawning in the outback, backcapping flags, doors that block defenders from destination(instead of attackers not alongside), the ballistic orgy of mass siege weapons used to chase down melee fighters, the bloody point system that let you kill 3or 4 enemy players might give you pretty limited class selections anyway, the fact that even teamkills do take your "selection points", ranged overlordship, mounted overlordsship, factions that are designed to fully abort the melee combat system,
    and clans just in general. It realy is time to leave.
  11. Meneldur

TW servers STILL crashing---

well im almost sure that all private servers are way more stable. HAd few games at bre siege-server yesterday population between 70 till 135 ppl crashed one or 2 times in about 3 or 4 hours. So to speak almost acceptable...if you dont mention the game features and its balance
  12. Meneldur

No proper walking sound, can't hear the approaching enemy from behind

people keep up that style of answers unto every porpose that makes absoluteley sense:
    1)Technically difficult
    2)discussed for long now
    3)it makes sense to play without sense cuz thats somewhat "real" to have the gameplay senseless.
  13. Meneldur

hello 1st: multiplayer sieges flag system> cap lock most flags in round start in order to stop single "funny" runners from backcapping half the castle, the main "G" flag and hide in its surroundings to repeat the "run´and hide" action for more countless joy!!! My proposal is this: flag cap in...
  14. Meneldur

Sp world map tracks detectable?

Thank you and sorry late reply.
    But no not realy. Iwanted to know where they are to find in the module ms folders.

i wanted to get a exact distance on the map between the starting point and the players party to limit the player parties movement.
    My idea was to let the script count the tracks behind him and stop its moves once e.g. 10 tracks have been set.
  15. Meneldur

Resolved crash to desktop at mp_tdm_map_003

??? i shall delete simply: pack_15.tpac:xf-oops::unsure: Are u sure?

edit1 Wow it worked with that steam-repair! Thanks man!
  16. Meneldur

Resolved crash to desktop at mp_tdm_map_003

Hey, Scene Name mp_tdm_map_003 Media no Computer Specs: OS:windows 10 GPU:nvidia gtx 1050 ti GPU Driver Version: 457.09 the current one CPU: intel i 5 6400@ 2,7 GHz RAM: 16 gb whenever i try to join custom game of that map -mp_tdm_map_003- is starts loading map but stops... saying...
  17. Meneldur

Need More Info register delay in both stepsand movement for bannerlord and warband

Thats it like the server takes a full second or even more to perform moves and hits with registerred damage. It even tries to catch up the action aftermath---
  18. Meneldur

Open register delay in both stepsand movement for bannerlord and warband

Thats it like the server takes a full second or even more to perform moves and hits with registerred damage. It even tries to catch up the action aftermath---
  19. Meneldur

Resolved Hosting a server and joining it from same Pc is down! for dedicated servers

@ Kaosmatik

It is better than being unsolved. Plus we can see which topics we replied before
    i did not disagreed any further with his expression!
    Kaosmatik said: " I think there is not a better badge than In Progress"
    True but : what about "recognised" and " work in progress". - thats all my constructive criticism / proposal.
    That would help me :mrgreen:.
    cheers
  20. Meneldur

Resolved Hosting a server and joining it from same Pc is down! for dedicated servers

i can fully understand the crircumstances and your priorities are just fixing BL now and in the near future.
    And so i assume the team is not yet realy working on that issue currently.
    So i fear the Badge: "In Progress" is a bit optimistic...if not straight euphemistic. But well Mister MArdA it seems to be important too you....
Back
Top Bottom