Search results for query: *

• Users: Zeus1257
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zeus1257

Imported Mesh has normals facing the wrong direction in editor despite being correct in the model

having a bit of a weird issue bringing in a new mesh in the bannerlord tools. I have a model of a helmet I've exported from blender as an fbx file, which ive imported into my module. however, a large portion of the helmet has its normals the wrong way around. this is despite the mesh having them...
  2. Zeus1257

Question about making spear + shield more viable for AI armies.

I've recently been working on a singleplayer mod for Warband, and one faction right now uses spears + shields on most of their infantry. However, with the way Warband works, spears used onehanded by AI tend to be a bit...useless. Since AI soldiers like to run in as close to an enemy as feasibly...
  3. Zeus1257

OSP Dark Ages 3D Art Zeus' Norman/Viking Style Helmets

Overview: This is a small pack of three helmets I've made as part of a mod I'm currently making. They're based on various Norman and Viking helmets. They are not perfect or 100% historically accurate (the project they're made for is fantasy) but I think they're decent enough and quite close to...
  4. Zeus1257

[Solved]A strange problem

It would seem that I have encountered a interesting little issue in my mod. When I press the reports button on the main map it sends me to this screen: Pressing go back goes to the main menu. If I had to guess it would be something in module_game_menus, but I'm not exactly sure where I'd...
  5. Zeus1257

[Solved]New character creation menu error

I've been working on creating a new screen as part of character creation, however I have encountered an error. Here's what I've added note: The (try_begin), and that stuff is only up there for the sake of the picture, normally It's placed before the gender try, as this menu comes before...
  6. Zeus1257

SP Fantasy [WB] Echoes of a Bygone Age - Help Needed! (Formerly: Shattered Empire)

View on Moddb: http://www.moddb.com/mods/echoes-of-a-bygone-age Overview Echoes of a Bygone Age is a work in progress mod for Mount and Blade: Warband, that will take place in a low fantasy world, where a once mighty empire has collapsed leaving behind many small nations who all fight for...
  7. Zeus1257

v3.0.2 crashes

I've recently been playing version 3.0.2 of the mod, and I'm experiencing a lot of crashes...and a few odd things as well. One of the common crashes is that when I select certain units in the party screen (and now my character) it pops up a window about some error to do with the skeleton, I'll...
  8. Zeus1257

SP Oriental [WB] Empires of the East: 1444AD (Dead)

Overview Empires of the East: 1444 AD is an upcoming historical mod for Mount and Blade: Warband set in Asia during the 15th century. The map will span from Vietnam to Japan and will include 6 factions in the initial release and possibly more later on. It should be noted that while this mod is...
  9. Zeus1257

[S] Mundukor [DEAD]

Also see:http://perisno.proboards.com/board/10/wb-world-mundukor There are different threads for the different mods here and I will be keeping the threads there more up to date, also there is alot of other information ill be putting there too that wont find its way here. Mod team: xZEUS99x...
Back
Top Bottom