Search results for query: *

1. New models

starwars isnt really my thing, im more into fantasy, not sci-fi. I'll definatly checkt the T-Rex mod out tough.

Are there any monsters made yet as enemies?

thnx again, grttz
  2. New models

k man thnx a lot. Ill check em out
  3. New models

Well ppl, been away for a long time now, now i just started playin a bit again. I dont have enough time to check the forum on this stuff atm so ill just ask it. Hope theres no probs on that. Is it possible already to add new moving models and stuff, like new mounts, creatures, animals or...
  4. SP Medieval The Lombard Leagues - mod announcement

awasome work man! looks like youve put a hell of a lot work in it!!!

keep up the good job :grin:
  5. What do you want for christmas?

Roach said:
    InferiorBeing said:
    What does "Absinthe" mean?

Nuclear Brain Juice

That stuff is really good! :grin: :twisted: me want too, but im not 18, not even 16 yet :evil: :evil: :evil:
    well...that doesnt mean i cant buy it but its so expensive :oops: :oops:

peace to tha world dude's....
  6. What is your Alignment

Done the official alignment test too,

again, Chaotic good.
  7. What is your Alignment

Chaotic Good

You scored higher than 56% on Good
    You scored higher than 83% on Chaotic

Plane of Existence: Arborea, "Arvandor, Olympus, Olympian Glades". Notable Inhabitants: Titans & gods of Greek mythology; Eladrin.

Examples of Chaotic-Goods (Ethically Chaotic, Morally Good)

Tifa Lockheart (FFVII)
    Captain Kirk
    Robin Hood
    Thomas Jefferson
    Oscar Wilde
    Peregrin Took
    Jim Hawkins
    Austin Powers
    Walt Whitman
    Zorro
    Han Solo
    The Flash

Unwilling to be governed by the laws and desires of any group. Interacts with others on a one-to-one basis and, within such bounds, follows the good ethic of upholding rights. The stereotypical chaotic-good [person] is the white knight who refuses to join any group and goes about on his/her own, doing good.

Will keep their word to others of good alignment
    Would not attack an unarmed foe
    Will not use poison
    Will help those in need
    Prefers to work alone
    Responds poorly to higher authority
    Distrustful of organizations

Chaotic Good "Beatific"
    "Rebel"

A chaotic good [person] acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He is kind and benevolent, a strong individualist hostile to the claims of rules, regulations, and social order. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He will actively work to bring down unjust rulers and organizations and to liberate the oppressed. He finds lawful societies distasteful and will avoid them, often living as a nomad or hermit. The best example of a chaotic good [person] is one of the benevolent rogue who steals from the rich and gives to the poor.

Chaotic good combines a good heart with a free spirit.

==> was expecting true neutral or chaotic neutral. But now i really know what this 1 means i can find myself in it :smile:
  8. School--staying away

why dont the people who vote 50+ answer here too?
  9. Problem with several mods

Dante101 said:
    everytime i install a mod and try to start it, i get the warning message "Get_material failed for: Rock_1", How do i fix this?

reinstall and only use 0.711 mods :wink: . Each 1 in a different modules folder :idea:
  10. hmmm

Discworld?
  11. School--staying away

Can 'O' Soup said:
    Last year my friend missed 42 days of school. That translates to 258 and 1/2 hours of school missed. In one year. Damn.

believe me, im close to that. The strange thing is, i do "atheneum" wich is quite high and many ppl are really nerds there, i skip this much but the teachers dont notice, I had detention 1 time his year only (with about 175 hours of skipping). That makes me skipping.

*sigh* but i dont want to...im fkkin addicted :shock:
  12. SP Native Arena Expansion Mod (v1.3, for M&B v0.704)

yeah, its quite hard (especially when you wouldnt have the tuturial..
    I am really bad at scene editing so i dont think thatll help...
    Maybe you should ask for help in a new thread, this 1s really old and the only ppl talkin 1 here were me and you (and Taurandhir 2 times)
  13. School--staying away

Ok, since I have some problems staying at school lately i want to ask if you people stay(ed) on school all the hours. PLease post below too and say what school you do / did
  14. SP Native Arena Expansion Mod (v1.3, for M&B v0.704)

he had some cool textures in the past i think :smile:
  15. SP Native Arena Expansion Mod (v1.3, for M&B v0.704)

heh, thnx :smile: I ddint put much time in them though (green like 2 hours, becouse it was like the first time i worked with ps but the second 1 was done in about 15 mins)
    anyway, yeah, i agree its not really good for arena and im quite a newb at texturing too but oh well...

I think ill post the sigils i had in mind for the other 2 teams here too, you can see for yourself if you wanna use em:

The Blue (raindrop) 1 is not really good but i like the flame texture
  16. SP Native Arena Expansion Mod (v1.3, for M&B v0.704)

yeah, i thought it was a good idea at first, but later i thought hmm...not really what i thought it would be like.

Since my photoshop is running crazy ill just upload the file to rapidshare and ill see if i can do the rest later if you dont find some1 else. Ill send the sun design as bmp too :wink:

http://rapidshare.de/files/9321069/sjit.zip.html
  17. New objects with animation?

armors too right?
  18. SP Native Arena Expansion Mod (v1.3, for M&B v0.704)

Ill do the other 2 this morning.

I do not really like the first 2 that much, i could do better but since i have a lack of time i cant :sad:
  19. SP Native Arena Expansion Mod (v1.3, for M&B v0.704)

why are things always working against me...got my new harddisk today and i copied my old photoshop installation to it...now it says he doesnt recognise me as a valid user...
    I need to dl again :mad:

on top of that my internet speed with Bittorrent slowed down to a 5kb/sec rate...

wdf is going on...
Back
Top Bottom