Search results for query: *

• Users: MP_Erik
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MP_Erik

MP Emable commands in all game modes

Even though you don't have troops to command in most game modes, the commands still come with in game shouts that would for allow some tactical coordination with teammates in a quick and atmospheric manner.
  2. MP_Erik

Suggestion: Let "Find Game"-button link to the custom server list.

As ranked Skirmish and Captain currently seem not to be available it only makes sense that the big inviting button in the middle of the Home-Screen should lead to content that is actually playable. Every new player who klicks this Button first, gives up after several minutes of waiting and...
  3. MP_Erik

Bow vs Crossbow Balance (Poll)

I've been comparing the strengths and weaknesses of Bows and Crossbows and come to the following result: Crossbow: -Faster readying time, -Longer holding time, -Less bullet drop, -More damage, -Equal fire rate. Bow: -Legolas has one. I know these imbalances have been pointed out from time to...
  4. MP_Erik

[Poll] What do you want for Character Custumization?

When playing Warband I quite enjoyed spending time in the character editor and immersing myself in a character. I also like being able to recognize my enemies by ther face and crest. As such there are some features that I liked to see in Bannerlord and others again that I still miss from Warband...
  5. MP_Erik

MP Make controlling block direction great again!

When playing Bannerlord in comparison to Warband I found that I would sometimes block in the wrong direction where in Warband I wouldn't. The cause I was able to identify is the following: In Warband the direction of a swing or block was controlled by mouse movement before or just after...
Back
Top Bottom