Search results for query: *

1. Again with the persuade lord/recruit lord topic

Wow has it been 7 years allready... Well with almost 700 views and one reply I guess I'll never get an answer. I stopped my game after this. Mostly because I was satisfied. I found no way to keep recruiting lords and I was superior in terms of military power so I just stopped. Haven't played since - 7 - years fly by don't they. Figured I'd do a new install and I will use the updated diplomacy mod. Let's see if there are any changes...
  2. Again with the persuade lord/recruit lord topic

I know there's been a couple of posts regd. this allready like these two: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,234638.0.html http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,228964.0.html Among others - but I don't think there's any decent answers here and I've discovered a tiny little...
  3. Sarranid and Vaegir equipment weight

I've searched the forum for this - but didn't really find anyting directly related to it. Maybe my search was a bit to simple because I find it strange that this hasn't been commented on. Sarranid and Vaegir equipment have taken a real hit to their weight stats. I think it was done a couple of...
  4. Warband: feasts...

Ye - got this prob myself - neverending feast wtf? Will try the suggested campaign solution I was actually contemplating moving my capital to se if it would "break" the feast. Thing is as I am running Diplomacy I wasn't really sure if this was a Diplomacy-related bug or related to the game itself. I guess it is the game. I don't know if there's a community patch under develeopement but I will list the conditions/order of events.

1) Feast is thrown as a part of a "quest" from the old ball and chain.
    2) I actually fail the quest IDK why I started it before the quest finished, but obviously it didn't finish before the quest timer did. IDK if that timer is related to STARTING the quest or FINISHING it?

I saw the initial poster being told this should be in the single player section? Navigating here myself there's not much indicating this is the multiplayer section? Maybe make it a little more clear for us newbs would make the job easier for the moderators?
    ----
    Update: Campaign worked for me too - paid off too, took my boys over to a castle and told them to get out or else - gave it to me for free. :grin: Anyways when I threw my next feast wifey told me that I could end it by either starting a campaign or by telling the lords that they could leave. Guess I might have forgotten that info the first time but the second option was never there.
Back
Top Bottom