Search results for query: *

1. nora_lee

Light & Darkness - Halloween Wars. Single&Multiplayer coming soon!

Hello everyone~ The Light & Darkness - Halloween Wars (singleplayer & multiplayer) is coming soon!  Based on the "Halloween Specials",  the new version has a new name and brings many new features with great fun. Now we have set up a group of servers for you to enjoy the mod with a lot of...
  2. nora_lee

Light & Darkness - Halloween Specials. Single&Multiplayer both! (Nov. 1, 2015)

Baskakov_Dima said:
    There is a bug with the ghost horse in singleplayer -- it requires riding 8, which noone has. I fixed it with Morgh's editor, but you should probably fix it in the next version.
    Thank you. Will fix it in the next version. See you, Halloween :mrgreen:
  3. nora_lee

Reupload mod

I'd tried mod db, but unfortunately.
  4. nora_lee

Trouble with deferring appointment

Oguma and Baheshtur are important roles in the whole story. So, please wait for the new chapters. Wish you good luck! :wink:
  5. nora_lee

New features in the battle system for Light and Darkness! (Sep. 21, 2016)

Hi all~ :P Today we would like to preview some new features of the battle system that we make  for Light and Darkness II. The new chapter will bring full experience of epic battles of seige and defence, many spots just for players and NPCs to adventure, and some speical sites only for players...
  6. nora_lee

Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

Lilly112 said:
    Darkneblade said:
    lets spam the authors with messages until she/he is giving up and gave us a release date

Official reply from Nora.

But this idea has merit. However, instead of spamming her until she gives up, we should instead show random praise and encouragement.

Go Nora! Break everyone's legs! and, you know, make this mod awesome...

Haha~ Thank you all! :lol:
  7. nora_lee

Chapter 2

Odin boarhelm said:
    Dimitris5050 said:
    I personally think that this mod is actually dead, the last time a developer was active, is around 26th may.

We must not give up hope!

Thanks!
  8. nora_lee

Is the chinese version of chapter 2 done?

Malgus20033 said:
    _Forgive_ said:
    No,the Developers are still working on it.Don't worry,they'll never give up.You fans will get a perfect LnDChap2.
    If you feel inpatient,you may go play LnD Halloween Version while waiting for Chap2.
    Maybe, same happened with many of my favorite mods, and what I see the next day on the forums: This mod is dead,almost finished, but dead, we don't have time to work on it cause of college/university/family/work/too old, and don't accept volunteers to work on it
    Hold on, man! We are here. :wink:
  9. nora_lee

mike56 said:
    Nice to see you here again, Nora  :grin:
    Hello! Nice to see you, too~ :grin:
  10. nora_lee

Light & Darkness - Halloween Specials. Single&Multiplayer both! (Nov. 1, 2015)

Elprede said:
    Is the official server still on for this?
    The official server in China is shut for now and will be re-started soon.
    Will post here for the update and server announcement in time.

Just wonder where are you?

Nora
  11. nora_lee

Malgus20033 said:
    zykox said:
    3. The team wasn't ENTIRELY idle...they released the "Halloween Special", in case you haven't noticed.
    Halloween Special CAN be played solo, or multiplayer, and gives a small taste of what's coming new in Chapter 2.
    (it seems some members of the dev team e.g. Nora Lee, frequently play on the server. See topic about Halloween Special)

I know, but I don't like mods where I play someone else, can't upgrade myself, and even can't mount a horse that belongs to a headless horseman .
    In the multiplayer mode of Halloween Specials, you can earn golds, EXP and scores, go questing, collect equipment, upgrade yourself, etc. And all your data will be saved on the our server. And you will find many interesting functions/experience there.
    There will be an update and re-start of the server (located in China) next month.
    Welcome!

L&D chapter 2 will come, definitely!

Nora
  12. nora_lee

Mod wont work anymore

Good luck!
  13. nora_lee

Quick Questions/Quick Answers thread

Odin boarhelm said:
    @nora Lee

Are you getting ChowG to translate? I seem to remember him having a pretty impressive résumé when it came to Chinese-English translation.

Just sent a PM and waiting for ChowG's replay now.
    Thanks for the reminder.  :wink:
  14. nora_lee

Help With English Translation

zykox said:
    nora_lee said:
    ChowG said:
    I will gladly volunteer if you guys still need a translator. I was born in China, raised in a Chinese family and educated in English alongside Chinese. I speak both English and Chinese on a daily basis for the past 10 years. Please do private message or E-mail me if you require my assistance.
    Oh~ that will be nice! I will send PM to you when we get the homework.  :wink: Keep in touch.

I hope you guys have ChowG or someone else as translator! If not, I can help with English translation.

Thank you, zykox! I just sent PM to ChowG and now wait for his reply.
    You can also do the translation? Can you read Chinese?
  15. nora_lee

Quick Questions/Quick Answers thread

hi hi~ Splofot! :razz:
    So long not seen you! I'm really happy you are back.
    Hey, for the above discussion, I understand your feeling and thank you for explaining for us so sincerely.  Now, it's my turn to say something.

@everyone
    We always thank for everyone who played and enjoyed Light and Darkness. To us, any comment or criticism, are valued information. We have a saying in China, "more love, tougher blame". So, please don't hesitate to share your true tiny feelings any time.
    About the English translation, we confess the current thing is not good enough and we always remind ourselves to do it better. We're just planning to make a second editing recently. If you wish to join, please send me a PM.

@Splofot
    Thank you for everything you did for us. I miss you, my dear!
  16. nora_lee

Happy New Year!

:party: :P :D Hi all~ In the past year, we experienced a bit difficult time and strived to working on Light and Darkness Series as hard as ever we did for these years.  We might say, 2015 was the year for our "Halloween" project, so the next one for 2016, we are looking forward to Light &...
  17. nora_lee

We are still here working at Light and Darkness II.
    Thanks for your patience! :smile:
  18. nora_lee

Permanently missable items?

Oh? Suikoden? Yea, it is an old classic game, though we did not ever play it.
    So, I recommend you, Kaneko Sam :wink:, to try another MB mod named "108 Heros" here: http://bbs.mountblade.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=49993
  19. nora_lee

evil script error from the depths of hell

Have you modified/edited any item?
Back
Top Bottom