Search results for query: *

1. Stunned Lime

3rd (East Kent) Regiment Of Foot - The Buffs

Enlist now! * * * Main Flying Squirrel Entertainment Forum Page: http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=11509.0
  2. Stunned Lime

NW Completed 75th Highlanders Wednesday (EU) Linebattle Event !!!

Wednesday Line Battle Hosted by the 75th (Stirlingshire) Regiment Of Foot "Abercromby's Highlanders" Time: 7:00pm GMT / 2:00pm EST Information Firstly this event is being hosted after the cancelled 42nd Wednesday Eu linbattle Event.This will be weekly sign ups for classes. You may only sign...
  3. Stunned Lime

Good Bye Mr.Lime.

...
  4. Stunned Lime

How do you get a higher rank in the Taleworlds forum?

I don't understand on how to get promoted on the tale worlds forum... I have 54 posts and 0.7 posts per day if somebody can please explain the rank system in this forum I will be very thankful! Hope you guys reply and thanx!
  5. Stunned Lime

How to hold an NA and EU Regiment?

At the start of the 98th regiment of foot Saga and I Believed that it would be not such a big problem for us to hold a EU and NA regiment which has NA and EU trainings,line battles etc. But The problem I have come across upon today was that I myself nor Saga are EU and we cannot find any trust...
Back
Top Bottom