Search results for query: *

1. SwadianJedi

I-Phone 4 Storage Problem

First off, I get, I have an I-phone 4 and I am consumerist scum. Recently,my phone's been giving tons of crap that I'm almost out of storage. I went to the usage tab in the settings, where it said 5.4GB of my 6GB storage had been used. Down below, it gave a list of all the programs on my...
  2. SwadianJedi

Catalan Independence

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34792355 If you don't know what's going on, the Catalonia region of Spain, after electing a pro-independence majority government, is attempting to break away from Spain. The Spanish government said no, the Catalonian government is ignoring them. What's...
  3. SwadianJedi

Random Massive FPS loss

I've had my current computer for a while, and everything has run absolutely fine. A few days ago, my fps plummeted in several games. Not all, but a lot. In games where I once got ~45 fps average I'm now getting 10-15. None of these games had a massive update, and there are several other games...
  4. SwadianJedi

What made ya laugh V. (THE REAL ONE)

Old thread at 1000 pages, and I went to annoy Gest by doing this first.  :shifty:
  5. SwadianJedi

World News Today, brought to you by TW

I've noticed lots of times, little bits of news will be brought up in random threads. They may take up a few pages of posts, but aren't big enough to start a new thread for. So here's a place to come discuss the news of the world without starting a new thread, or taking up space in another one...
  6. SwadianJedi

What did you get for Christmas

Makes sense to have this one now, I got slippers  :o What'd you all get?
  7. SwadianJedi

Ferguson Riots

Now you can all stop filling up other threads with this.
  8. SwadianJedi

Technology (Especially Printers) Hating Thread

:mrgreen: Done! (Besides, I feel we need one)
  9. SwadianJedi

Finnish Airforce during WW2

I was just wondering about their uniforms, equipment, and organization. I know they had a few German captured Brewster Buffaloes, but not much else.
  10. SwadianJedi

Ukraine Today

Come here to talk about what's going on in the Ukraine. (I've noticed a recent intrest in this topic) READ THIS IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON:
  11. SwadianJedi

.Zip File Opener

Just had to open a .zip file and discovered the WinZip trial version on my computer had run out of Evaluation time. I do not wish to spend money to get a file opener, so does anybody know any safe, free file openers?
  12. SwadianJedi

Find a Song/Movie

Decided to start a thread for this, since it seems we don't have one. Most of you have probably heard a song, or seen a movie that you didn't catch the name to. Simply post what you know, and see if someone can tell you the name. I'll start off with this: I like the violin song, but the...
  13. SwadianJedi

Save game bug

When I started Mount and Blade Warband today, and tried to enter one of my save games, I got an error saying "Unexpected End of File while reading file: Modules\Native\simple_triggers.txt" I have done a few tweaks with the simple_triggers text before, but nothing has ever happend to me before...
  14. SwadianJedi

Songs?

I saw this preniew for a mod awhile ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jx7eeUZpkA Since there thread isn't very active, I decided to post my question here: Could anyone tell me the name of the songs in this video, and what language they're in?
  15. SwadianJedi

Funny Warband moments, glitches, and tactics

For discussian of anything funny. One of the funniest things that happend to me was: I was at a siege (Rhodoks vs Nords) playing as a Nord. I maxed myself out with the best equipment and a 2 handed ax. But when I started, i was wearing a dress. Then when i hopped into the bottom level of are...
Back
Top Bottom