Search results for query: *

• Users: Turtler
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Open Black Screen on Startup and Unbearable Loading Delay

Right. I have just confirmed this is also afflicting my installations of both the original M&B (which is installed on GOG) and Warband (which I have through Steam), so I will be crossposting this on both forums. There is no easy way for me to say this, but I have not the slightest idea what has...
  2. Open Black Screen and painfully slow Loading during Startup

Right. I have just confirmed this is also afflicting my installations of the original Mount and Blade (which is installed on GOG), so I will be crossposting this to that thread. There is no easy way for me to say this, but I have not the slightest idea what has happened. I have had this game...
  3. How You Can get Solid And Shade Working on Warband Today (Not a Request Thread)

If this is not allowed, Please Tell Me. I am not sure if anybody has done this before (I'd be really surprised if they hadn't), but I figured this would be worth mentioning at least as perhaps the last "Old M&B" module still alive. Especially one that has been considering Warband conversion for...
  4. A 1866 for Warband *That Works*: A Story of Bugs and Promise

Firstoff, I can take absolutely no credit. I am not a modder, and outside of some unspeakably crude strategies to try and get incompatible mods to work I could not code or mod to save my life (at last yet). This wonderful mod was made by its' team, and the method I used was copied wholesale from...
  5. A Response to niloc93's posts on "defending forts not effective?"

First and foremost, my apologies for not replying on the thread, but the one I would normally reply to is locked. Why I do not know because I can't see any real reason. But I'll have to make do. In it, I saw some rather odd points made by niloc93, so much so that I feel obliged to respond as...
  6. Question about writing an After Action Report

Pardon me for asking everyone. I know posting a new topic is a bit dodgy when there has probably been dealt with countless times. However, I haven't been able to find anything no matter how hard I've tried. So as a last resort I will ask here. I've been thinking of writing at least one AAR/Fan...
Back
Top Bottom