Search results for query: *

• Users: Alienpope
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Alienpope

SP - UI Design/performance UI suggestion

I love hate the game right now. I love it because of how fun it is! I hate it because of the constant stuttering/freezing on the campaign map. The only thing that appears to cause this is the world space UI or UI inside inventory, trade screen, barter screen, party screen. It has all to do...
  2. Alienpope

Resolved General Right clicking crash

Summary Right clicking in the scripts window causes crash every time. Tested 3 times and crash was reproduced every time. How to Reproduce Start empty scene. Press "window" top left. Press "Scripts Window". Right click anywhere the new window that showed up. Crash. Specific Tool: No specific...
  3. Alienpope

Suggestion General Two suggestions about the mod tool editor.

Been working with the tool for a while now and wow! Easy to get into and work with. Coming from other game engines I feel right at home! Well done! But everything can be improved upon :smile: Here's a two suggestions from my first impressions: 1) More customizable placement of panels/windows...
  4. Alienpope

Need More Info Performance issue: Most cities/castles I've been fighting sieges in get huge fps drops

Summary: The game runs at 60+ fps all the way until the attackers reach the walls. After that, the game becomes a slide show. With the game freezing every few seconds. Each freeze lasting anywhere between 5 - 20 seconds. As of writing this I'm 30 minutes into a siege. most of that time has been...
  5. Alienpope

Resolved Bug: No influence gain after starting a kingdom

Summary: You get no influence after starting a kingdom. Playing on the beta branch but I've had this issue in previous versions. One way to solve this is by saving, exiting to main menu, reload the save. After this you get influence again by battles or otherwise. How to Reproduce: Start a...
  6. Alienpope

Resolved Attribute points disappear.

Summary: In past version of the game I've also had this issue. What happens is, you reach a level where you're supposed to get an attribute point. Go to character. See that you have an attribute point, but after a split second it goes from 1 to 0. (Have had friends confirm this happens to them...
  7. Alienpope

In Progress Operating caravans not giving XP

Summary: In the trade skill "How to learn" it says "Operate caravans". However. No matter how many caravans i create the caravans never give me any XP towards the trade skill. Either this was never intended to give XP, in which case the "How to learn" needs to be less misleading, or there is a...
  8. Alienpope

Bannerlord Fan-Art Contest

Hey! I just wanted to let you all know that we're hosting a Bannerlord fan-art contest over at the Bannerlord fan group on steam http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladeIIbannerlord Here's the actual contest discussion...
  9. Alienpope

Bannerlord Fan-Art contest!

Hey! I just wanted to let you all know that we're hosting a Bannerlord fan-art contest over at the Bannerlord fan group on steam http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladeIIbannerlord Here's the actual contest discussion...
  10. Alienpope

Bannerlord Fan-Art contest!

Back
Top Bottom