Search results for query: *

1. Reviving Floris Expanded Mod

Floris is the only mod (pack) that I play anymore. I'm ecstatic that someone is working to revive it (not that it fell behind for long). Have you spoken to any of the original modders about your plans?
  2. Suggestions

Feldmarschall_Ben said:
    WhiteSavage said:
    I don't know if you guys over here at tale-worlds realize how fun your game is.

Add an extremely simple rpg element like in single player. Record stats

Shutup and take my money!!! I'd pay $60 for that, without blinking.

Join a nice Regiment and you will get that without paying anything ;D

I'm talking about the individual RPG element... leveling up... stat recording. Give me something to play towards. Goals, rewards. Makes the game 5x its worth multiplayer-wise.
  3. Suggestions

I don't know if you guys over here at tale-worlds realize how fun your game is.

Add an extremely simple rpg element like in single player. Record stats

Shutup and take my money!!! I'd pay $60 for that, without blinking.
  4. Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

Thanks a bunch you guys. Release is always so unreasonably hectic. Right out of the tube a lot of our clients were broken... You dealt with a lot of our problems better then multi-million $ AAA titles. Look forward to playing N and buying your future titles as long as they stay this fun :smile: Thank you FS and TW :smile:
  5. Napoleonic Wars crashes on multiplayer

MaHuD said:
    If you can get your key from steam (right click on warband and click "show serial" ) you might be able to use that to install the taleworlds.com version.

tried. logged my serials on taleworlds, dlded and installed everything in order. Seemed to work fine, same loadscreen crash when i click on multiplayer
  6. napoleonic wars multiplayer crash

Seems like they all went to bed. Hopefully we'll be able to play tomorrow...
  7. Buffs Explained

I read somewhere in here that none of those actually count yet. Something about their implementation causing too much lag.
  8. Graphical Problems

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,225362.0.html
  9. unable to connect to multiplayer

Also if you can get in but can't connect try this

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,225574.0.html
  10. unable to connect to multiplayer

Consider yourself lucky that multiplayer loads at all. A slew of us can't get past the multiplayer loading screen.
  11. Napoleonic Wars crashes on multiplayer

Can I take my CD keys from steam and dl these clients from taleworlds or gamersgate? Steam is such a controlled environment it dl's on its own terms in its own order, there's not much I can mess with.

We should find out what our variable is. Seems like some people are getting this crash no matter what they do.

Windows 7?
  12. Napoleonic Wars crashes on multiplayer

This is the exact problem I am getting. Everything works fine until I want to play the actual game (multiplayer)... and then I just get a loading backdrop with the word "finished" at the bottom, instead of a loading bar. Then my game just crashes. Have tried uninstalling re-installing have tried everything various devs have posted. Nada.
  13. Does the Steam NW install work for anyone? (multiplayer)

I've been lurking all day. Early on a lot of people reported issues with NW crashing as you attempt to start multiplayer from the start menu. Apparently other dl's from other sites are working. There are various semi-workaround for various issues, but no-one from taleworlds or FS or any...
Back
Top Bottom