Search results for query: *

• Users: koke007w2
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. koke007w2

PW_Oasis lack of roleplaying.

As a veteran Pw player for the past 4 years,  I have seen everything that can be seen. I have been admin for the old server "United" (some of you wont remember it) and I have been a complaint free player. With this I can finally say this mod has died completely, by this I dont mean the player...
  2. koke007w2

[Recruiting] 124th British Infantry Regiment of Foot

Welcome to the 124th Regiment of Foot, We are a new British Regiment of foot with veteran officers based on the game Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars in which we expect discipline, teamwork, and above all courage. We are known by our enemies as the Red Devils, we leave no man behind. And even...
  3. koke007w2

The Spaniards

An Rp based clan on Mount and Blade Warband Persistent World Mod. Ranks: If you would like to join add: kokeesp on steam. Objective: Enhance Rp expirience for all players and for ourselves. Veni, vidi, vici.
  4. koke007w2

Hunger Games Mod.

So I have recently read and seen the book/film and I have been thinking, it is just an idea wouldn´t it be pretty cool to have a mod like that? - So there is a lobby like and 30 players minimum have to join; - Then you would get the weapon you most like; - After about 1 minute it will be free...
  5. koke007w2

Linebattle gone wrong.

today I had a Linebattle against a regiment called: - the "3a Romanii", I got a server ready and we both started playing, we had both stablished the rules half an hour before the Linebattle these involved: - No skirmishing, No firing out of Line, No firing while charging, Making an even volley...
  6. koke007w2

What's your favorite quote from any game ever?

Guys just some curiosity well the title says it all! - Arn
  7. koke007w2

Longest Shot

Hello guys, post your longest shots here I will start with my one, in the screenshot you can see how with a normal pistol as an officer I manage to get the regiment that are very far away The man had full health and I got a head shot probably the best shot I have done in my life. check out the...
  8. koke007w2

Nationality of the Regiments

Hello guys, just wanted to see how many regiments represent each country. If it has been done before I do not know but if it has my apologies for the person that has made the thread. Please try to avoid your whole regiment voting as then it wouldn't be fair for the smaller regiments just have...
  9. koke007w2

Magic Cannonball!

Well i just wanted to show you guys how a cannonball managed to get us from the fortress to the spawn point in our first siege event. It is a youtube video ( check the spoiler ) I'm sure you will enjoy it as much  as the 5th of footguard have :) If anyone asks it was not live when they...
  10. koke007w2

Does Anyone need a teamspeak3 server?

If you need a teamspeak 3 server to go to with your regiment but you are too fussed to pay for one then you may come to the 5th of footguards Coldstream's teamspeak, before you join it please add me on steam or reply to this forum or you may just come to the teamspeak and ask me there :) It is...
  11. koke007w2

The 5th Coldstream Regiment Of Footguards Arrives!

"The origin of the Coldstream Guards lies in the English Civil War when Oliver Cromwell gave Colonel George Monck permission to form his own regiment as part of the New Model Army. Monck took men from the regiments of George Fenwick and Sir Arthur Haselrig, five companies each, and on 23 August...
Back
Top Bottom