Search results for query: *

1. Vympel

Minor Issues Impacting Enjoyment

Only two things I have a problem with in this mod , the lack of proper line formation for AI and unfinished unit stats when upgrading some units stats actually get worse . Little graphical glitches are not important for me .
  2. Vympel

The Original Sands of Faith Thread

Great mod , deserves more attention.

3. Vympel

Comments: 3.0 Released

Any chance for Motomataru's formations to be included ? Great mod btw.
  4. Vympel

Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

Hmm very well , I did not test it .
  5. Vympel

Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

6. Vympel

Rome at War: Recruiting modders!

You can use stuff from my mod if you like .
  7. Vympel

Were is the source?

The source is for old Brytenwalda , I might post the stuff I never released later new shield animations and so forth for serious people who want to mod .
  8. Vympel

Enemy AI remains stationary during battle...

There's no such thing as static AI , AI defends when its either outnumbered or at a disadvantage troop quality wise . Also if your character is high level AI tends to defend .
  9. Vympel

Mod Status

The status of the mod is unknown , even to me .
  10. Vympel

Bugs/Suggestions Thread

Pretty good stuff , if anyone wants to adopt the mod feel free to model any items you want :smile: I even have the next beta that's been sitting around for a year to donate to those who are capable and worthy .
  11. Vympel

I.R SURRECTUM

Now that the last version of Brytenwalda is out I may actually consider resuming working on the mod on limited basis . Still need a few recruits though .
  12. Vympel

Legio II Reworked

Ya he can .
  13. Vympel

Central grip shields

Some examples of new shield grips and a bigger shield :

14. Vympel

Central grip shields

I got it to work , you can see some screens in the I.R surrectum thread but you have to rotate all the shields in the brf editor for them to align properly .
  15. Vympel

red code

I think its a common error with Brytenwalda and I.R , nothing game breaking.

16. Vympel

I.R SURRECTUM

demondude said:
    I might be able to help with 3d modelling, i run 3ds max 2013. If you want to see some of my work here you go: http://www.moddb.com/members/daemones

Nice , can you also texture ?
  17. Vympel

I.R SURRECTUM

I still do some work on I.R here and there I lack my previous modding vigor though . Working alone on big mods pushes due dates way past my desired schedule , therefor the more the merrier thx for your stuff rgcotl all your stuff is already in game and rebalanced.
  18. Vympel

I.R SURRECTUM

Abandonment of the mod was a choice , real life comes first . I just need people who can use editors to do the time consuming stuff .
  19. Vympel

Well Done

I know she's a beauty , I shell make good use of her  :razz:
  20. Vympel

I.R SURRECTUM

Nice to see you again my Polish friend . Yes I think you should be on that team , virtual glory awaits you przyjaciele .
Back
Top Bottom