Central grip shields

Users who are viewing this thread

I've always been annoyed by the leather straps on the shields. I'm trying to apply this patch to Imperium Romanum
http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3341

The problem i have though, is that the patch not only changes the shield animations but also reconverts all the game elements back to Warband Native. I've tried seletive patching, hoping to change the shield animations only and nothing else but it just doesn't work. Can anyone else have a look and give it a try?

never mind. figured it out. just copy the resources and textures folder from the patch into your mod folder, and then edit module.ini, insert the following lines at the end of all the existing codes:
load_module_resource=ani_defenses
load_module_resource=anim_handgrip
load_module_resource=newshields
load_module_resource=modtextures
load_module_resource=modmaterials

I got it to work , you can see some screens in the I.R surrectum thread but you have to rotate all the shields in the brf editor for them to align properly .

I got it to work by rotating all the shields, took forever.  After a couple of games with no issues the shield started to "double up" if you will.  I have no idea what happened they were working fine then all of a sudden that stupid glitch.  Now I can't do it again!

Back
Top Bottom