Search results for query: *

• Users: zone5
  • Order by date
  1. zone5

Development Update #8: Crafting Orders and Party Stances

Not a single sentence to Multiplayer?
    -oh wait, the only new real feature ist the new duel Mode, anncounced in the last video, is still not playable, so never mind.
  2. zone5

Patch Notes e1.5.9

Haha, just tried playing siege, hoping the hotfix resolved the crashes. And .... Server crashed 5 seconds after I connected. I just had to laugh.
  3. zone5

Patch Notes e1.5.9

If you can use the crash uploader we can fix the crashes faster.
    More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
    Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
    The main problem is, that the servers are crashing. After that I land in the menu and after a few seconds the game crashes. The server is of course offline or a new one is already set up after restart. This is what happened in this case - and like you can see here in the forum's and the in-game chat, this is told by many players. Imo you got massive problems in your code or server infrastructure. The performance regarding FPS drops and overall FPS decrease is another problem.

I appreciate your help, thank you. I know your not one of the coders - so not your fault.
  4. zone5

Patch Notes e1.5.9

Hotfix 14/04/21

Multiplayer​

Changes
    • Improved stability of the intermission screen.
    First siege game - Disappointed again. Crash after intermission screen.
    Useless Hotfix.
  5. zone5

Patch Notes e1.5.9

Hotfix 09/04/21

Multiplayer​

Crashes
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when connected to a server in between games.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting a team.
    • Fixed a crash related to updating gold amounts.

Modding​

Crashes
    • Fixed a ModelViewer crash in the Editor.
    @Callum @Dejan Siege is still nearly unplaypable. Today was the third time i wanted to the play the new siege maps after Patch 1.5.9 is out, and still impossible!! On the "old maps" (cause they are the only ones that are staying online for more than a minute...): Massive FPS Drops and overall very poor performance. The switching to one of the new maps doesnt work (doesnt even work on TDM) - "server not responding". Furthermore on saturday evening the siege servers werent even online.
    Usually I dont complain, but now I have to: - Why do you have a "beta" version of the game for testing, if the version, when its brought to main branch, is nearly unplayable like this?! I avoid the beta branches because of such bugs. But for the main branch I expect a, at least, playable version!
  6. zone5

Patch Notes e1.5.9

Siege games on new maps crashing after a few minutes back to desktop or crash before being able to choose faction.
  7. zone5

The servers

Please start playing your own game (again). You will be surprised how often that **** servers are crashing.
    +1. First siege game today after 3 weeks - Server crash after 3 minutes. @AVRC this was around 8pm here in Germany. Maybe take a deeper look in your logfiles regarding crashes.
  8. zone5

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Good job in SP, but I hoped for some real multiplayer content.
  9. zone5

it just keeps getting worse - part 2

Guys, just let the devs do their work. Here are ppl that waited years for this game. Give them time. It doesn't matter if it takes half a year or a whole year until the game is finished. I am sure you will not be disappointed!
  10. zone5

Native Completed [Event] 1st Calradian Duelling Tournament

At the moment I'm not in the mood for playing M&B, furthermore I've got manner of things to do yet sorry.
  11. zone5

RoBiN 7 6 M

Intense duels m8.!
  12. zone5

Native Completed The council tournament

Golradir said:
  13. zone5

RoBiN 7 5 Sponge

rly gfs.!

Thanks to K for hosting this tourney.
  14. zone5

Master_Lionhard said:
    The_Ludus is from now on allowed.

Finally.
  15. zone5

RoBiN 7 5 yami_pirate

Yami and me experienced a rly strange duelling on this server... it feels ****in' weird.
  16. zone5

Waitin' for the vid. of my fight vs LeRoux..
  17. zone5

RoBiN 7 3 LeRoux
Back
Top Bottom