Search results for query: *

1. BocajacoB

Celestial Roleplay Thanks You All! (PRIZES)

This may be a little late. But, I'd like to take the time to thank you for all the work & time that your staff and you have invested into this server. Recently, a couple friends and I have started to play on your server and we've had a blast. Keep up the great work. Thumps up!
  2. BocajacoB

[NA] Sparti

***WORK IN PROGESS*** Sparti Sparti's two kings are Spartiate_Leonidas and Sparitate_Kleomenes. Our actions will always be in the best of interest of the city. Sparti's ancient ancestors have fallen off; It is now 220 B.C. and Sparti is no longer the Greek super power it once was. However...
  3. BocajacoB

M&Bv1.011: Crash After Intro Videos.

I launched Mount&Blade in DX7 and changed the settings to the lowest possible graphics. Unfortunately, I received the same identical error messages.

However, this computer is only temporary. And by switching to my previous computer I will be able to play Mount&Blade. It is unfortunate because this computer has greater specs in almost everything except graphics.

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it.
  4. BocajacoB

Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller.
  5. BocajacoB

After both intro videos for Mount&blade version 1.011 have finished I receive these two messages: http://img534.imageshack.us/i/mb1w.png/ http://img545.imageshack.us/i/mb2.png/ ..And later the game crashes. I have not gotten pass the introduction videos. My specs are: GPU:                 ...
  6. BocajacoB

Mount and Blade Sentence Game

Taleworlds sat naked with bananas in
  7. BocajacoB

Mount and Blade Sentence Game

Speaking and when suddenly the cow decided to jump over the moon and the little dog laughed to see such a
  8. BocajacoB

Horses

Horses in your inventory reduce the weight, in your inventory, from slowing you down on the map.
  9. BocajacoB

Expanded Gameplay III (Download v0.95e)

Kinsume, your question is anwered in the FAQ:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,65361.0.html

Check the bottom of the thread.
  10. BocajacoB

Bug reports thread

Chel said:
    its like you guys are trying to crash the mod in as many ways as possible. come on!
    I'm agreeing with Chel. It seems like everyone is setting their Battle size limit way too high and making the graphics at max expecting for no crash in EGIII. Then they complain about how this has never happened to them in a different mod. Well this is Expanded Gameplay III, and If you want no crashes, lower the battle size and decrease the graphics.
  11. BocajacoB

ARGH!

Maybe give the Eaters of Dead a very small chance for you to get the Charm of Fear. When I mean small chance I mean 0.5% or below. And to make players still go after the Migrating Bear Tribe you could make it so the Bear Clan Leader gives you a very high chance of the Charm of Fear. I should of probably posted this in the Suggestion/Impression thread. Oh, well.
  12. BocajacoB

What is EGIII

This explains Expanded Gameplay III:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,61453.0.html
  13. BocajacoB

Hitpoints of the fallen?

RndmNumGenerator, to open up the battle map, you must press the backspace key while in battle. To disable the battle map, press the backspace key once more. You can not manually attack or block while in the battle map mode, but you can still maneuver around and lance while on a horse. Never tried it though, but I know you can if you really had too. :smile:
  14. BocajacoB

TALES OF HARDY ADVENTURERS [EG III]

BocajacoB has perished in battle at Lvl 29 having defeated 1875 enemies in 95 days. BocajacoB had 46,657 Gold, 39 Strength, 33 Agility, 5 Intelligence, 10 Charisma. Some say those fallen in Battle still wander Calradia for some time.

Unfortunately, I have no story, screenshots, or videos. BocajacoB died as a Wandering Barbarian while sieging a Rhodok Castle.
  15. BocajacoB

Expanded Gameplay III Signatures

I'm not a very good signature designer. But I took the wonderful screenshots Chel posted and turned them into not-to-bad signatures. If you would like, post your own Expanded Gameplay III signatures here.
  16. BocajacoB

Expanded Gameplay III (Download v0.95e)

Downloading, I've been waiting for this for a very long time. Thank you so much chel. I can't wait to see what you added new, I'm just so glad that you updated it to version 1.010!
  17. BocajacoB

Graphic Card

I need help choosing a Graphic Card. - I'm looking for a Graphic card that is towards the cheaper side but still is a good graphics card. - I'm sick of always playing games with low graphics and still lagging. I want a game where I could at least have medium graphics and have no lagg at all. -...
  18. BocajacoB

Martial Arts

MARTIAL ARTS This Poll is for your opinions about Martial Arts. I want to know which is best. But then again, 'best' could mean alot of things. Some Martial Arts will be better than others in real life situations and others might be better in tournaments. I'm allowing you to pick 2 out of the...
  19. BocajacoB

What is the difference?

So let me get this this straight. I'm going to use examples to explain how I understand.

Now for land wise, between an Emperor and a King, I'm going to try to compare it to now, using federal government (like the USA) in comparison.

*KEY*
    RED = THEN
    GREEN = NOW

KING
    A Governer is like a King. But without the President. Because theirs a Governer for each state in the USA, just like a king owns a piece of land, and has many other kingdoms, under control of other kings, surrounding? (Maybe not as much kingdoms as states in the USA)

EMPEROR
    The President of the USA is like a Emperor, but without any governers?

Understand me? yes, no? or wtf?
  20. BocajacoB

What is the difference?

ha.  :smile: So a Ruler could be a King or a Emperor?

Edit: Whats the difference between a Kingdom and a Empire?
Back
Top Bottom