Search results for query: *

1. Graphics Problem

Another update...seems like it only worked when its brighter, but if there are many shadows around, the problem seems to come back.
    Like Alene mentioned, it is the response time. It was set to "Fastest" on my monitor. I tried lowering it to Normal and Faster, the problem disappeared immediately. Thanks!
  2. Graphics Problem

Under my Pixel Format of ATI Radeon Settings, I changed from YCbCr 4:4:4 to RGB 4:4:4, and the problem went away. I have no idea what causes that though...thanks anyway!
  3. Graphics Problem

Oh gosh, it really looks like that on my computer. I used my phone and watched the video, nothing was wrong. Long ago I was using this same monitor and it worked perfectly fine without this problem, but back then I was using Nvidia video card. The difference is that I'm using an ATI card, and I'm not very sure if there are any settings that causes this problem..
  4. Graphics Problem

Hello everyone. I have a problem with the graphics of the game. The moment I move my character or the camera, the graphics starts getting weird greenish shine. The textures also becomes more detailed and it looks weird, like a ghosting effect. Here's a video of it : https://vid.me/vGx2 I tried...
  5. Pink/purple armor indoors

I also have this problem. It happens to me in taverns too.
    Another thing that happened is that if I turn HDR to high, after playing for a while, the shadows would be distorted. For example, I will see random black boxes on World Map, or in a battle, the sky would turn black.
  6. Problems with downloading

Help, I also have a problem with downloading too.
    I can't download version 4, because rapidshare keeps telling me that session expired no matter how many times I've tried.
    I can download and play version 3 though. Please host it on somewhere else, thanks.
  7. Help/Bug with Graphics

Bumbar said:
    It's probably Realistic Steel textures 2.0, if you have that mod installed.
    Yeah, I had that installed, but its not in the Hundred Years MOD folder. It's in the Mount & Blade Main Folder.
  8. Help/Bug with Graphics

I don't know if anyone had already posted it, but i used the search engine in the forums to find words like weapon, shiny in the reported bugs section and found nothing. The graphics are screwed up in my Hundred Years War MOD. Native work just fine. Please take a look Please tell me how to fix...
  9. OSP 2D Art World Map Punkt's High Resolution Texture Pack 1.2 (Feb.16.08)

Fixed, Thanks. I did not know why it did not work after i upgraded, but afterwards it worked, thanks again.
  10. OSP 2D Art World Map Punkt's High Resolution Texture Pack 1.2 (Feb.16.08)

Hello Punkt, the texture are amazing. But I can't use it after downloading it. This is the error i recieve when trying to extract it from my winrar.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Manage\My Documents\My Completed Downloads\punkt_battle_map.1.0.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
    It happens for all the files in the rar, none of it worked. Please help me to solve it, I'd like to use your texture packs. Thanks

11. This Game Looks Like MnB, But It's online

Yup, sorry for posting it again, hope you all won't blame me.
  12. This Game Looks Like MnB, But It's online

This Game is like a combined of many elements and the combat looks like MnB!!! www.darkfallonline.com Video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_bYYT6Wg3Gg
  13. DirectX Help With Lag

Thanks =) So Just sticking on to DirectX7 right?
  14. DirectX Help With Lag

I'm just wondering why did I lag when I play M&B from 0.894 to 0.901. 1st, I tried out that if I use DirectX 9, I will lag in villages and towns. I tried DirectX 7 and it did not lag, and I do not know why... I'm just a computer dummy. As for versions like 0.808, no options of selecting the...
  15. Merry Christmas! from China (The Tripartition_0.176_XmasSP is out)

Does anyone have problems downloading? I had problems with downloading.  I get an error from filefront for trying to downloading this file... anyone help?
  16. the wonderful news about"The Tripartition"

Alec{zacool} said:
    slayer6000 said:
    Will the .901 version be in English too? *Hopes so*
    I want to download the current version but I don't want to spend 100mb on it >.< Tough decision and I remember .808 had extremely long loading times... So I guess I'll wait til .901!

Nah, mods don't come out in English anymore, oh, and did you hear? Armagan has said that he will stop doing English support for Mount&Blade!

Then what language mods will come out ? Indian? Malay? French? Or what?
  17. the wonderful news about"The Tripartition"

Oh Damn!! I love your team and you muyi!!!

By The way, I cant download from Filefront, something seemed to be wrong all this while for me,
    perhaps someone can upload elsewhere? Maybe the mbrepository website... Thanks!
  18. M&B: Graphical Enhancement - OLD THREAD - see new thread in Pioneer's Guild

Woot, good work!! I'll love your work 4ever!!! Rocks so much
  19. M&B: Graphical Enhancement - OLD THREAD - see new thread in Pioneer's Guild

Woot, Thanks for Replyin. Awesome work there, you're the best ^^
  20. M&B: Graphical Enhancement - OLD THREAD - see new thread in Pioneer's Guild

They do work for all versions of Mount & Blade including the latest and the oldest? I'm new here so pardon me if this question is answered... Thanks a lot
Back
Top Bottom