New Player

Thundersnow said:
    You will join the 00th.

Consider yourself warned.
    Punishment for ignoring the warning is?
  2. Londnred

Virgin in this game.

HarbingerOfDoom said:
    The first time is always painful. Expect blood.
    Helpful ( :wink:)
    If you like tactics and organised play it helps to join a regiment as they will help you learn (Note, don't accuse me of attempting to recruit, I'm no longer in a Regiment)
  3. Londnred

Official [Multi-Purpose] Party Thread!

Amman de Stazia said:
    I hope you all realise that any prophecy prior to the middle ages is at least a day out?

Round about the time that the Gregorian calendar was introduced, all of christianity lost at least one day - in Britain, it was 11 days, in Russia, 13 days, because they left it so long - and everyone was very upset because they still got taxed on the basis of a 365-day year.

So if you are thinking that Mayan -predicted apocalypse was 22dec2012, you need to think again, and add 11 minutes for every year since the introduction of the 'new' calendar since 1582.  That makes about two weeks at todays rate of exchange.

Happy panicking!

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregorian_calendar - wikipicky, but close enough to the truth that only Ancalimon would argue otherwise)
    At least we get Christmas first, then.
  4. Londnred

Who shall we blame for this failure?
    Nick Clegg.
  5. Londnred

Mount And Blade: Warband Nepolianic Wars

Here, have multiple copies on me:
    MillionPoundfinal2.jpg
  6. Londnred

Jhessail said:
    The apocalypse was quite a disappointment, I have to say. Oh well, better luck next year.
    I know, I didn't see a single explosion or alien at all today!
    Even less than a regular day.
  7. Londnred

Pharaoh Llandy said:
    We already did that joke yesterday, man.
    I was not here yesterday.
    Highly embarressing.
  8. Londnred

lego lord of the rings

Frosty said:
    You need a controller, like every other LEGO PC game :<
    Not true. I play it using my keyboard.
    Rather hard getting used to not touching a mouse when playing a game.
  9. Londnred

OH NO! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S GOT VERY DARK IN THE LAST FEW MINUTES!
    Oh wait, thats called the begining of the night.  :oops:
  10. Londnred

Kobrag said:
    God, they could have at least specified a time to when the world was going to end.
    Bloody absent minded pagans.  :roll:
    I know! Incompetent buffoons!
  11. Londnred

I'll make you regiment threads! (Not taking requests)

kpetschulat said:
    pod455 said:
    ah c'mon, it was a joke  :roll:
    You really expect everyone to be serious?

Yes, in fact I do... That's why I posted this thread, so I can have serious people ask for a thread for their regiment. Not have some "jokester" come in and ask for exactly the opposite of what I said i will do.

Please, refrain from posting further unless you have a serious inquiry. Thank you.

Although yes, I am on your side, it's the internet, not everyone is going to be serious.
  12. Londnred

5th New York Veteran Volunteer Infantry Regiment [Recruiting EU/NA]

2nd Lieutenant Griffin hear, just making a post to let you know if got the thread without a link again, coming to LB now.
  13. Londnred

Announcement! The new project, Battle Cry of Freedom

Now, while it's impossible for me, would you actually carry out your promise if someone paid you 1 million?
  14. Londnred

Lest We Forget

I'm disgusted with the people who said they were said when they found out it was on the weekend because they won't get off school.
    Pathetic. Anyway, we don't over here, we just have 2 minutes silence at 11 oclock in whatever class we're in.
  15. Londnred

Australia! [Need a mod team]

Looks most interesting. Good Luck with this.
  16. Londnred

Where did you get your name?

Many moons ago, on the yahoo, when creating a name, it asked  for favourite colour and town as suggestions, naturaly, I chose London, never having been there in my life, and red.
    Then, when typing it in to be my username I missed the second o in london, and since then in EVERYTHING I have used Londnred. This was in like 2007 by the way.
    Griffin is my real name. (I will not say my first name cause I will end up dead or something  :neutral:) Do not mention Family Guy. Anytime anyone mentions that in relation to my name, I kill them(<-Slight exaggeration). Used to be Williams up until i commanded the 27th, simply because  I heard the name somewhere.
  17. Londnred

The History of a Soldier [Community Game]

Of course, the Russians being against the French, linked up with the British, as they formed up for battle the Russian leader explained why he was here, in Spain.
    Somehow these Russians had got lost while patroling in western Russia and somehow wandered into Spain.
  18. Londnred

GoblinOverlord said:
    It was the Malheuresement Mouillé regiment.....
    As they marched towards him, fifes playing and drums beating , James thougt "Hmm, I wonder what does their name mean in English?"
  19. Londnred

Indeed, this was their nickname given to them by the British, but infact their real name was much tougher, scarier, and more importantly, harder for we Britons to pronounce.
  20. Londnred

TWking said:
    actual French spies who had valuable information...
    concerning the French army's new elite legion, the...
Back
Top Bottom