Search results for query: *

1. Native Expansion

Player Suggestions and Feature Discussion

Native Expansion Suggestions This thread will serve as the gathering point for all suggestions and feedback currently being considered. Ideas we pick up from everyone will be sorted through, and ones we feel are possible to implement we'll add here. Specific discussion threads are separate from...
  2. Native Expansion

What is Native Expansion? Why play?

=== Native Expansion in a nutshell ==== Native Expansion in a nutshell is just that - an extension of the original game, Mount & Blade (and now Warband). Whereas many other mods strive to differentiate themselves by radically changing the game or its mechanics, NE is an attempt to take the same...
  3. Native Expansion

Native Expansion for Warband - Download & Install Details

Updated to .603b beta, and provided a universal patch that will take any version from .586 onward up to the current beta.

All future releases will also be available as a universal patch that is much smaller (about 1.2MB in size).
  4. Native Expansion

NE Warband 0.603 beta released Jan 3 2012 (and a universal patch)

The .603 beta is now available, along with a universal patch that will take any version from .586 onward up to the current beta. All future releases will also be available as a universal patch that is much smaller (about 1.2MB in size).
  5. Native Expansion

Recruiting nobles from other factions

Addressing this will be part of near term game balance changes.
  6. Native Expansion

Proposed Item rebalance

.603b will be coming out later tonight
  7. Native Expansion

New Moderators.

Awesome to the max

8. Native Expansion

Promote NE!

Also, wear lunchboard signs and stand on a street corner.
  9. Native Expansion

Bug Reports and Player Feedback

Ballacraine said:
    Using the recently uploaded Beta:

Things are going very nicely.

Just a couple of things I have come across

Bent Hunting Bow & Cracked Short Bow both show a damage value of -1c

First time I have ever seen a healing bow...Now I have two at once!

Balla.  :mrgreen:

FWIW with .602b, the damage thresholds of the Hunting and Short bow have been raised slightly and they've both been changed to piercing type. You probably won't see negative values anymore, but even if you do, remember the damage of your arrows is added onto the bow's damage.

But don't expect to do much damage with a cracked short bow anyway  :eek:
  10. Native Expansion

NE Warband 0.603 beta released Jan 3 2012 (and a universal patch)

Updated to .602b. See the changelog in the download thread!
  11. Native Expansion

Proposed Item rebalance

I uploaded .601b and updated the release notes/download thread. Take a peek.
  12. Native Expansion

Proposed Item rebalance

I'm making a few additional fixes and then will be uploading .601b to replace 0.600. It shouldn't break any saves. An update to the downloads thread / changelog will come then.
  13. Native Expansion

Proposed Item rebalance

I tested a few battles and it doesn't seem any stock troops are affected by the rebalance in their ability to equip items.

The item rebalance will be shipped with the next release.
  14. Native Expansion

Bug Reports and Player Feedback

Please report all bugs found in Native Expansion Warband here, after reading the bug submission guidelines. === Bug submission guidelines === Before you submit a bug, please check the following and answer the questions below 1) First check if the bug is already listed in the known bugs list...
  15. Native Expansion

Native Expansion for Warband - Download & Install Details

This thread is deprecated! Use new download thread instead. This is the official download post for the Native Expansion mod for Mount & Blade: Warband The current *beta* release is:  .606b, for use with Warband version 1.160 (though 1.153 should work as well) How to install Native Expansion...
Back
Top Bottom