Search results for query: *

1. HancockT35

EU Native Duel In-progress European Duel Tournament Edition VI (87 players)

Your Nickname: Hancock
    Your Steam profile :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071162616/
    I have read and agree to abide by the tournament rules: Yes
  2. HancockT35

AMBIENT NOISE

Please make it an optional setting, When I play echerion. I feel like im in the woods I hear super loud bird chirps and annoying sounds, The only way to turn it down is to turn down effects noise but if you do that you can't hear cav or anything.
  3. HancockT35

Patch Notes v1.2.7

Dejan the Imperial Heavy Axe before the change was 71 in length and you guys said you reverted it, but you guys made it 69 in length. Was that intentional or just a typo?
  4. HancockT35

Patch Notes v1.2.7

should be both
    Well that's what I mean, The implication is its both but the wording of melee also kinda suggests its just inf so I just wanna make sure.
  5. HancockT35

Make Ambient Noise its own sound category

These are the sound options Master Volume Effects Volume Music Volume Voice-over Volume There should be a new category for Ambient sounds now that it has been re-added. I don't want to hear the waves of the ocean if im next to the beach or crickets but I want to hear horse sounds or hear my...
  6. HancockT35

Patch Notes v1.2.7

Changes
    • Reduced the Head and Neck pierce damage multiplier from 1.5 to 1.25 for all melee thrust attacks (reduction mentioned in v1.2.4 patch notes introduced no actual change).
    Does this apply to cav or only inf. The wording of this has me confused.
  7. HancockT35

In Progress Moustache option also gives chin beard

Yeah, this is really game-breaking.
  8. HancockT35

v1.2.4-v1.2.5 Balance Changes

I'm not sure if you are confused these changes with SP but if not, sergeant was having best armor amongst the other heavy inf units :grin:

Thanks for the feedbacks ^^ No actually non-cav archers having a really bad time with all the riding penalties now. It is the other way around :smile:

Yep will take a look at it again if people continue to have problem with the Light cav units.
    Thanks for actually responding. When will the beta be able to be tested by the public?
  9. HancockT35

I feel like archers need to actually be nerfed tbh. I think the only way to go about that without making them completely useless would be to give server hosting tools the ability to set class limits, with official TaleWorlds servers having a 16% limit on archers, and maybe 40% for Cavalry?

I think for Skirmish (assuming the matchmaking system stops being broken), the default limit for both archers and cav could be 50%

Iunno, I can't help but think that "play archer and nothing else" shouldn't really be a valid tactic, cuz the game in its current implementation allows for all-archer teams to be a substitute for individual player skill

I think Captain can afford to not have class limits, since units are usually balanced by their model counts, with light archer numbers being comparable to heavy inf, and heavy archers being low enough that they might hit single digits without the Reinforcements perk
    Archer is actually a weak class in the current state for skirmish. But the power level of hunter which is the strongest perk in the game makes it broken in hyper-specific situations. So I don't think archers need a nerf at all, I just think Hunter doesn't need to be buffed and likely nerfed, and then other aspects of the class buffed.

Also for the competitive Skrimish scene at least for NA, there are built-in rules regarding class limits. Idk what the power lvl is in tdm or captain and to be honest my opinions are based on Skrimish.
  10. HancockT35

As an archer player, I really don't think the Perk Hunter needs to be buffed 50% is already really strong and is the strongest part of the class. If you guys want to buff archer please buff other areas, not hunter perk.
  11. HancockT35

Renamed the bows given by the Steppe Bow Khuzait class’ individual perks and slightly modified their statistics.
    Renamed 3 spears (Khuzait Long Infantry Spear, Sturgian Long Infantry Spear, Battanian Long Infantry Spear) provided with the Cavalry Breaker perks and slightly adjusted their statistics.

Would it be possible to know what about their statistics got changed?
  12. HancockT35

If you guys want to keep the dismount mechanic, it instantly feels very noticeable that the Light Cav number is to low imo. Id change that to 70 and heavy cav to like 85. But Iv done 0 testing and just kinda looking at it.
  13. HancockT35

Roadmap? Features in the future? Anything?

Hey, do you have any specific features in mind?
    One feature I like personally, Is individualism regarding colors and sigil display.

You could allow people like in single-player choose colors to represent the background and their sigil. Now this would be confusing for new players so you could have a setting in gameplay that simply says "Enable Generic Faction Colors". Like you guys do for avatars and names and unlike avatars and names this would be by default enabled so it wouldn't be confusing for new players while allowing more experienced players who recognize and can identify factions without needing the colors to display more personality. I if I explained that well or not but it would be pretty nice.

hex-code_html-color-code.jpg
  14. HancockT35

Allow me to Favorite Servers

Yeah that was nice in Warband, will bring it up.
    sweet ty ty
  15. HancockT35

Allow me to Favorite Servers

Super Simple let me favorite servers.
  16. HancockT35

Loot isn't dropping from Leveling up

It feels so grindy getting loot making lvls not give loot when you level it up makes it so much harder.
  17. HancockT35

Let people favourite servers on MP

As title says
  18. HancockT35

Patch Notes v1.1.2

Is there any content coming to MP any time soon or is it just kinda on the backburner.
  19. HancockT35

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

This was written a while ago. Are the devs done with mp, or are we going to get another "Statement regarding plans for mp"
  20. HancockT35

Question

Polearms (including javelins) with a length of 1.2 meters or less, no longer make mounts rear. This was posted in the beta. But what does that mean like is that like 80 reach in game 100, 120? just would like to get clarification
Back
Top Bottom