Search results for query: *

• Users: yeahchris
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. yeahchris

SP - UI Add sorts/filters to the troop transfer screen

Example of why this would be good: Suppose I want to take all my cavalry with me and leave all of my infantry and archers in the garrison. Right now I have to manually go through my entire troop list for both the garrison and my party moving the cavalry to my party and the non-cavalry to the...
  2. yeahchris

SP - General Please improve relationships and relationship maintenance

In warband relationships were broken. When you were actually part of a faction there were few, if any, ways to raise relations with allied lords other than by taking quests. The quests were boring, sometimes broken, and often carried relationship penalties with other NPCs. Nobody liked them...
  3. yeahchris

Resolved Voting to change fief ownership is broken.

I spent a ton of influence to bring about a vote to change ownership of a fief to me. It passed with 70% of the vote. IMMEDIATELY after I do this, the previous owner brings up a vote to move ownership right back to him. AND EVERYONE VOTES FOR IT. I would really like it if literally anything in...
  4. yeahchris

So... marriage dialog options aren't appearing anymore. Workaround?

Playing as female PC. Used to see marriage option when speaking with unmarried lords. Propositioned one dude. That was years ago in game. I no longer see options when speaking to anyone. I'd rather not completely restart. Anything I can do via console? Any crappy way I can circumvent the lack...
  5. yeahchris

Resolved No marriage dialogs as female PC

Spoke to multiple unmarried NPCs. None have marriage options. Apparently marriage is also broken.
  6. yeahchris

Resolved Stuck in NPC army with no option to leave.

I was part of an NPC army that was raiding an enemy village. Just as we finished raiding the enemy and my faction made peace. Now I'm stuck in the army. The screen that would normally be there which gives me the option to leave the army is not there. Cheers,
  7. yeahchris

So, sieges are garbage.

Performance on sieges are terrible. Slowdown, stuttering, etc on a very high end rig. Never have any issues on normal battles -- even big ones. They also crash. A lot. Units get stuck on terrain inside the castle, outside the castle. Basically everywhere. Siege weapons are useless. At least...
  8. yeahchris

Is it me, or do riding and athletics level too slowly?

All of my other skills are outpacing them by a pretty ridiculous margin. Especially weapon skills.
  9. yeahchris

SP - General Remove quest failure/give up/time out penalties until the quests actually work.

Got the family feud quest. Kid would not spawn to confront his accuser. Failed through no fault of my own. Similarly, got a quest to hunt down some bandits in the area. The problem? No bandits. They don't exist. They're not real. But the penalties I get for failing sure are. Remove them until...
  10. yeahchris

Resolved So and So needs help with forest bandits -- bandits not spawning

Got a job to hunt down forest bandits in the vicinity of a particular city. Got two groups right away. The third group does not exist. Raided a forest bandit hideout in the vicinity. Didn't count. Killed a group of forest bandits retreating from the hideout I raided. Didn't count. This is...
  11. yeahchris

Resolved ERROR: Text with id str_troop_type_name doesn't exist 1

Just noticed that this is displayed in my party summary when I hover the mouse cursor over it. It seems like it happens when I classified one of my companions as "heavy infantry" See here: Here are my actual troops:
  12. yeahchris

SP - General Explain Why Automatic Block Direction Was Removed

There are innumerable threads here, on Steam, on Reddit, and other social media platforms filled with literally thousands of confused people asking why the default block setting from all your previous titles was removed from the game. I know that the developers and community management are...
  13. yeahchris

Very Repeatable Crashes

So, it's like this- Warband usually plays perfectly for me with no issues whatsoever. Same with the original M&B. However, every once in a while, in single player, Warband will decide to crash if I do absolutely anything that would bring me from the campaign map to a menu. Talk to an...
  14. yeahchris

Lord Grainwad hostile during prison break

I'm trying to help Lord Grainwad escape Etrosq castle, and every time I do he is hostile during the attempt and the combat doesn't end until he is unconscious, thus making the task impossible.
  15. yeahchris

How the hell do I get vassals?

Seriously, I'm trying to make my start as a monarch. Nobody will join me, and I'm hopelessly outnumbered. I ask lords to join who have relationships of 50+ with me, and use reasoning that they like, and they cite the fact that I'm militarily disadvantaged for not joining me. No **** I'm...
  16. yeahchris

[Bug] Lances now doing blunt damage?

I was playing just now and every time someone lanced me it made the same sound as when I get hit by a club. Can anyone else confirm? This is in .632
  17. yeahchris

[Bug] Marriage dialog - funky debug message and dead end

Did a quick search and didn't find anything, also wasn't in the compiled bug list, so anyway- Figured I'd try asking about marriage as a female character, so I talked with a lord out in the wilderness and when I first asked about it the following messages popped up: After which I continued...
  18. yeahchris

Why was the turning speed cap removed?

Not really a suggestion or bug, just a question. Most people seemed to have no problem with the turning speed cap.Only a third of players did seem to have a problem with it, if you put any stock in the polls we do on the Warband forums, and the remaining two thirds thought that it added to...
  19. yeahchris

[Suggestion] Make Fight and Destroy respawning, with a countdown timer. (Poll)

I think fight and destroy needs to have respawn turned on, and a countdown timer added. What I mean by this is that the attackers will have a few minutes to attempt to destroy their targets, and the defenders will have to defend their targets for that same amount of time, and if you die you come...
  20. yeahchris

[Suggestion] Blunt weapons, knockdown, and location-based damage.

Let me start by saying that I'm a bit of an eccentric player. On deathmatch you will know me because I'm the one running around with a retarded (from a gameplay perspective) combination of weapons. Usually only the base shield, if any, and no ranged weapons. Perhaps it's selfish for me to make...
Back
Top Bottom