Search results for query: *

• Users: Legionary
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. EU server lag

Hello folks, I've 150 ping all the time in these EU servers... But when i played Warband on EU servers i had 60-80 max. How can be this possible? Can you help me?
  2. Persistent Red Wars

Hi folks, first stuff i want to say is that i love this mod. Well i've to suggest this crazy idea to make Red Wars online as Persistent World and i think it would be great. This mod use different mechanics, but the battle's are very similar to the one you can see into Persistent Frontier...
  3. People's Republic of America (EU) Recruiting

People's Republic of America The People's Republic of America is a faction created amongst natives and europeans. The idea brought by this Republic is that every men are equal and nobody should be superior of another one. Of course someone should rule, and someone should execute, but still...
  4. Change rules pool

I propose to change rules, i've written those one as a good start , but we can discuss over these.We can do also a pool to see if people are interested in this. Say if you are interested, want to change something, or you are not interested and propose something if you can!
  5. Richiesta info su "Mount&MusketMOD"

Ciao a tutti.... Vorrei fare una domanda , spero di aver rispettato il regolamento. Allora stasera , mia sorella stava giocherellando con il pc e provando il fantastico Warband online , per la precisione Mount&Musket dopo che l'ho ossessionata per un po.Lei ha un personaggio che si chiama...
  6. [M&B] Europa 1200

Questa è una fantastica mod ambientata nel 1200 come dice il titolo  :D Ci sono tante fazioni e se ne aggiungeranno delle nuove .Per ora ci sono : Stato della Chiesa Sacro Romano Impero Impero Bizantino Serbia Regno dell'Ungheria Regno di Francia Regno d'Inghilterra Regno di Sicilia Aragonesi...
  7. Mod sui conflitti mondiali

Secondo voi è posssibile fare una mod sulla seconda o la prima guerra mondiale?? Voglio dire un bel cambiamento allo stile di combattimento ,che renderebbe molto più longevo il gioco e permetterebbe davvero di poter fare di tutto con mount&blade..Sarebbe un gioco che ti fa riprercorrere tutte...
  8. How can I modify ...

How can I modify the number of leves ,when I recruit them from village? For example : I go iin a village and recruit 3 paesant,but i 'd like recruit 15 paesant!Can I change it?
  9. 9 minutes..

My old computer employs 9 minut to load "legion mod extended".Nine minut  are too many, but the mod i it's fantastic and I would want to be able to continue to use it..How I can reduce the time of loading?
  10. Roman Republic!

I thinkthat Roman Republic is too much powerless in thi first phase,but i join in her faction because i love roman. :DI I ask some advancement for use roman troop in this mod,because I have many losses in my party vs phalanx regiment or with other enemies. But Which improvements you count to...
Back
Top Bottom