Search results for query: *

1. The Guardian

Weekly 2d art competition archive

SacredStoneHead said:
    All right, poll reset and submissions reuploaded, please report any problem still.
    just noticed, cant read some of my submission's dialogues and the image quality is a bit broken, i can fetch the link if you want
  2. The Guardian

Problem with WSE D:

V0lum3D said:
    In the WSE folder there should be a log file: wse_log.txt use that information.
    Hey thanks for the reply, already took a look at that file and I have no idea what to do with it.
    E - nevermind, I pasted the WSE content inside the warband folder and now I can execute it properly :grin:D
  3. The Guardian

Problem with WSE D:

I was absorbed by the imminent arrival of version 0.8 and so I downloaded it, tried to open it but the WSE won't even start, I double click it and nothing happens and it doesn't even give me an error message or a hint about how I could fix it, I even tried downloading other mods that use WSE to...
  4. The Guardian

Tancred_de_Houdan said:
    I'm rubbish at comics and their composition. Oh, buggeration beyond belief.

31f2a23c49e4f2369f3d007768b514d2-d32318g.jpg

That's some arsekicking castle right there, Gowen de Oinklegs.
    wöwe that scene is truly intriguing, simple comics are the best imo but you need big ideas to make em >.<
    about the château i had some trouble doing it  :oops: i sux at backgrounds but im trying! im almost done with the first page... now i have to get making the second one  :cry:
  5. The Guardian

GRATS JOE!!  :mrgreen:

I had an idea the other day so I decided so sketch it, I'm currently inking the whole thing up with my professional office BIC  :razz:.
    comic1a.png
    I erased the dialogues because, even tho they wouldn't reveal much, they're a surprise hehe. I plan on doing 2 pages then merging them together into one, this is the 1st part for now.
    I know the background and the castle dont look very solid but ill try fixing it with colours  :wink: !
  6. The Guardian

Sneak Peeks

mfw+my+friends+dad+is+a+CEO+of+this+company+_aa83c4a490b768cca8a7a50a2bc43e40.jpg
  7. The Guardian

whoa great submissions overall guys :sad: i still dont know who to vote
  8. The Guardian

bbrbrbrrrr looking great so far guys!
    i just got started on my real sketch after a bunch of failures, this one is currently under alpha process, i still have to apply some pen to it
    Minerva or Athena
    minerva.png
  9. The Guardian

Tancred_de_Houdan said:
    Well you are a bit old aren't you? At 600 plus that's quite an achievement; a few hundred years more and older than Yoda you will be. Hur hur hur hur.
    yes, being older than yoda is my personal goal and im getting closer and closer each year
  10. The Guardian

i just noticed... shakespeare's birthday was april 23... the day he died, cervantes' birthday was in april 23... the day he died i just hope it's not my turn now
  11. The Guardian

The Official Art thread

Captured Joe said:
    Thanks a lot guys!

(I am not happy about the way the pen disrupts the finer pencil details though. But oh well.)
    you could make your drawings with pen then add the details with the pencil
  12. The Guardian

The Official Art thread

ello again guys, i made this thing while having breakfast, sketch turned out quite nicely so i decided to give it a bit of colour  :wink:
    crusaders___concept_sketch_v2_by_schweinebeine-d6x1r58.png
    all exams will be gone soon so i hope ill upload some more stuff, cheers
  13. The Guardian

The Official Art thread

Soil said:
    If at least the leftmost two are supposed to be 12th century, the cross should be in the center, it shouldn't have any sleeves and the surcoat should be at least at knee-length. Additionally, the mittens should be seamlessly connected to the sleeves of the mail hauberk. Otherwise, pretty neat. You might want to consider drawing in a bigger size though, cause it's looking a bit cramped and could do with thinner outlining. Proportions seem pretty good though, the heads might be a tad larger, though, at least for the two on the right in the second picture. The pose of the guy in the first picture looks a bit awkward though and the second drawing looks actually much better.
    alright, re-made it, is it looking any better now?
    crusader_concept_v2_by_schweinebeine-d6q31qw.png
  14. The Guardian

The Official Art thread

Soil said:
    If at least the leftmost two are supposed to be 12th century, the cross should be in the center, it shouldn't have any sleeves and the surcoat should be at least at knee-length. Additionally, the mittens should be seamlessly connected to the sleeves of the mail hauberk. Otherwise, pretty neat. You might want to consider drawing in a bigger size though, cause it's looking a bit cramped and could do with thinner outlining. Proportions seem pretty good though, the heads might be a tad larger, though, at least for the two on the right in the second picture. The pose of the guy in the first picture looks a bit awkward though and the second drawing looks actually much better.
    thanks for the reply!  :mrgreen:
    about the tabard, i wanted to draw something like this and mix it up with this that is the 'because' of the cross not being in the middle, yeah now i realize i made it too short.
  15. The Guardian

The Official Art thread

just learned about this part of talewords  :wink: and im looking for some advice guys
    prjs.png
    crusaders___concept_sketch_by_schweinebeine-d6pakkz.png
    what to change? what to draw? what proportions? ??!?!?!?
  16. The Guardian

Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

dual wielding? nokthx
  17. The Guardian

New Armour that you would like

i'd like to point out that calradia is set in a fictional world yes, but warband's armors are exclusively historical, from the 13th century (except for the plate armor). please no fantasy, i love warband the way it is, historical but set in a fictional world, its just perfect! you dont have to take complex and cool-looking fantasy anime plate armors, history has a vast arsenal to choose from, warband can either keep the same time period or advance 1 or 2 centuries, would be great indeed. here are the types of armor id suggest
    some of these might have been already posted tho
    13th_century_knight.jpg
    14th_century_knight.jpg
    Knight_c_1425.jpg
    racinet14_15tharmor.jpg
    Splintedh.JPG
    100years2.jpg
    Armour%20development%203%20-%20Funcken%201.jpg
    1430.jpg
  18. The Guardian

Late Middle Ages helmets

knight_helmet.png
    please help me, ive been chased by this helmet for years, and the only question i ask myself is : wtf is this helmet supposed to be? its pure nonsense to me, give proof that it was used or not. i truly think its a big mistake. could someone clear my mind up and show me this type of armet *ahem* sallet, um... great helm? barbute helmet drawn in a manuscript or some sort of proof that could help
  19. The Guardian

Best-dressed Warrior

ownd
    Knight4.jpg
    Knight9.jpg
Back
Top Bottom