Search results for query: *

• Users: italiano
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. (Bug 0.641) Script Error - married outside faction.

I can't recall the exact message (I can get it if required), but about a dozen script error messages occur maybe once a week regarding the husband and wife not being in the same faction. I'm guessing the system was designed for marriage within a faction, but is the aim to restrict it to within?
  2. (Suggestion) Granting fiefs to lords through dialogue

Currently we can grant fiefs to lords and companions through our minister, or companions through dialogue, but we don't seem to be able to do so by talking to our lords. I think this would be pretty handy, as I can see myself often taking a fief for myself, but then passing it off to a new lord...
  3. (Suggestion) Poem descriptions

I had a look around in game and couldn't find any record of the poems we pick up off the bards. If we collect multiple poems, it's difficult to remember which taste each caters to. I'm sure we'd learn to remember them, but I still wouldn't mind some reference to it somewhere in the game. Perhaps...
  4. (Suggestion) Strategic AI targets

I know this has been brought up before (it certainly has in other sections of the site), but I think the script that determines the target for a campaign should place far more emphasis on distance than the strength of the defence of the target settlement. I have the Khergits currently fighting...
  5. (Suggestion/mistake?) Lord Haringroth get his castle

I remember in the first game there was a script that guaranteed that Lords would get castles that are named after them. In my current game, Haringroth has Dhirm but not the castle that bears his name. Only a suggestion if neither the name of the lord or the castle will change.
  6. (Bug 0.635) script error after battle

Had this one a few times:
  7. (Bug 0.635) script - decide faction AI

Can't give any other information, other than it occured immediately after Swadia captured Ismirala Castle from the Khergits.
  8. Prolonging life?

I don't know much about it, but I assume some here have done some reading about it. With advances in technology and the understanding of the human body, and providing the stability of the world doesn't change significantly (i.e. occasional financial crash ok, WW3 is not), it seems reasonable...
  9. Program stopped working

The program just doesn't run, the hourglass pops up for a few seconds but then nothing. I was paranoid about a virus etc on the weekend, did some cleaning, and maybe Spybot or something messed the with registry. I don't know. I've tried removing the program (also from the registry) and...
  10. Large scenes

I've had a problem with very large maps for quite a while. Whenever I have taken the code from the terrain generator and used to it replace the code of an existing scene, there is a problem where the area of the original scene is a different colour to that of the new area. Terrain and heigh...
  11. Request regarding menus

If anyone is feeling generous, I'd greatly appreciate it if someone was able to organise the settlement and/or report menus into something more appropriate for management - something similar to the 'retirement' summary. This would allow a lot more information to be displayed and a much more...
  12. Anyone knowledgeable on medieval taxes?

I had half a mind to create specific and authentic taxes for my mod, but decided just to tax the overall income. I'm still curious to what kind of taxes were applied though, and might implement a more detailed tax system. I seem to remember rent, production tax (% of product) for those who...
  13. Mouse lag

Over the last few days my mouse has stretches of bad lagging, while at other times there is no problem. At times the computer is just unusable. I had this issue months ago but buying a new mouse seemed to fix the problem. It often seems to suggest a problem with the USB connection (it often...
  14. SP Medieval M&B Enhanced: Crusades, updated - Jan 29/ Rigger wanted

28th & 29th Jan update - Added some shot of map textures to the Map section. 27th Jan update - Mainly the setting section. 18th Jan update - Setting section. 3rd Jan update - Province, Politics and Faction Leaders sections. 2nd Jan update - Province section. 1st Jan update - All sections. Main...
  15. SP Native Graphical Enhancement 3 - updated 13/12

This mod has not yet been released. All graphics are a work-in-progress and in somewhat of an alpha state, if that. The plain is to change most to all textures (terrain, buildings, armours etc), to modifying battle and campaign maps, map icons, scenes and meshes (vegetation, map icons...
  16. Kingdom Under Fire 2

For those that don't know, Kingdom Under Fire was a hack'n slash RTS on the xbox. It used a fantasy setting, but it did provide good tactical options where the player would control units. The options were relatively advanced compared to M&B, with cavalry charging thought the enemy as a unit...
  17. Street Racing?

It's one of my favourite genres, but since I hate arcade racers there isn't much out there for me. I loved the original Need For Speed and it's a shame that the series has become the complete garbage that it has, but it's looking like Test Drive Unlimited might keep the spirit alive. TDU was...
  18. Fixing Heraldic Armour?

The backs of the Heraldic Armour seem to show the dominant colour rather than the banner, so I was wondering if anyone had adjusted the back to show the same pattern as the front?
  19. Tribal mod - thoughts?

I'd like to create a mod based on a tribal setting, something like the Native Americans or the African tribes. I'm not sure I'll go ahead with it but I thought I'd get my ideas on paper, and see if people can give feedback about potential problems. Potential Features: - Nomadic and semi-nomadic...
Back
Top Bottom