Search results for query: *

1. Suggestions

scrotes96 said:
    I am enjoying this mod a lot! Have you considered adding things such as Freelancer and Diplomacy into the mod?
    (sorry if this has been addressed before)

I just came here to suggest this is as well, really, there's absolutely no reason not to include freelancer, diplomacy, and PBOD.
  2. The latest polls are up.

Let's start over.

I made a new thread about the topic, since Lord Michlo has concluded that the poll results are pointless. This, I agree with.

Let's forget past transgressions and focus on discussing the changes at hand in this thread here.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,276512.0.html

Let us all observe this pyramid, before we continue.

Graham%27s_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement1.svg
    \
  3. Inventory/camp menu Changes

Regarding the changes to the black inventory boxes Just take a look at the icons, particularly the gauntlet. They were not made to sit on a brighter background. The reason the boxes were black in Vanilla is so the jagged edges wouldn't be noticeable. If someone plans on going through every...
  4. The latest polls are up.

Windyplains said:
    Knowing that someone can anonymously vote more than once

This is where you are mistaken. The poll only allows one vote per IP.

Go ahead, go try voting twenty times on one questionnaire. You can easily see that it doesn't work. Regular internet proxies don't work on Wikia polls either, since most free internet proxies can't properly load the script being used. Don't believe me? Try it yourself. But also, were talking about Wiki, a website which anyone can mostly freely edit anything. Do you think that such a website would have no protection against proxy users?

I'm sure someone with the money and technical know-how could set up a working VPN, but in order to vote thirty our forty times that would require that many VPNs. Since you yourself stated that your work is free, then why do you think anyone would pay that much money to vote in your free poll?
  5. The latest polls are up.

Windyplains said:
    I'm not that concerned about it really.  The polls are for feedback and someone just had a lot to give. :smile:
    Though if someone really wants to see the white background go away then I would suggest presenting a better option (and no not the original specifically) that is readable and we'll see how folks like it over the current one.

Btw, for those who really dislike the new background it is very easy to remove.  Simple visit your textures folder (Silverstag's, not native) and delete the bg.dds file.  Then the mod will revert back to native graphics for that background.

And how about the inventory boxes? How can we delete that?

Also, the truth is, I go on another M&B community website (where we do things such as discuss warband and upcoming mods). We were discussing silverstag and we all pretty much agreed that the new background and inventory boxes were ass.
    Well, we found the poll and decided to vote against it. But really, I guess none of our opinions matter at all. Surely LordMichlo and friends know more about what everyone wants than we did.
  6. The latest polls are up.

How come the Appearance poll was reset?
  7. General Feedback: v0.15 (Current: Patch 12)

Lord Michlo said:
    ImThatGuy said:
    I'm not liking the changes in strength requirements for equipment. Armor, in particular.

I guess I don't see the point. It doesn't take an incredibly strong man to wear Armor, in fact, modern soldiers today carry heavier packs than knights did.

Good thing you can turn that off in the mod options then, eh? :smile:

You can turn off the strength requirement for items? You're probably thinking of the encumbrance system. Which I'm pretty sure there is already one in the game so I'm definitely turning that off.
  8. General Feedback: v0.15 (Current: Patch 12)

I'm not liking the changes in strength requirements for equipment. Armor, in particular.

I guess I don't see the point. It doesn't take an incredibly strong man to wear Armor, in fact, modern soldiers today carry heavier packs than knights did.
  9. General Feedback: v0.15 (Current: Patch 12)

This isn't really relevant to this update in particular, but did you change the spawns for when you try to sneak into a town?

Because whenever I choose the option "Fight my way out!" like 6 guys spawn all around me making it pretty impossible without my weapons or armor.
  10. General Questions

Is the source module somewhere to be downloaded? I want make my own companions and add them to the game.
  11. Religions

Guys, this is a forum about mount and blade, a video game, not about your beliefs. Take it to /r/athiesm why don't you?

I wouldn't mind anything that adds a new dynamic to the game. Religion being a big part of medieval culture would not be out of place, and it's pretty easy to say who's going to be who if we use real religions.

Essentially if it worked like Medieval 2 Total War where you had to spread you religion and such, than I don't see a problem.

Swadians - Catholic
    Rhodoks - Catholic
    Vaegirs - Orthodox
    Sarranids - Islamic
    Nords - Pagan
    Khergits - No official religion

Khergit lands would start with a mixture of pagans, orthodox christians, and muslims.

If we could somehow add a new Japanese faction and some new landmass they'd be Shinto-Buddhists.

Since we have treeless trooptree's or however you put it, this would work out great.  Catholic faction would get order troops (Hospitaller, Templar) Nords would get troops dedicated to the god of war, Sarranids would get Hashashin.

Now if only the game had a Jerusalem equivalent (the holy land) or some sort of papal faction that determined crusades/jihads.
  12. alternative downloads?

It probably wouldn't hurt to make a Mediafire account and put your files there. Mediafire is free, and pretty fast.
  13. alternative downloads?

The forum should be back up in a day or two. At any rate, it doesn't matter if you could sign up right now because the M&B nexus is also down.

The only nexus's that didn't get taken down are the more popular ones, e.g. Oblivion and Skyrim.
  14. General Questions

So... How does this compare to Diplomacy/PBOD?

Does it include features such as those?

Also, I read the way recruitment works and the part where the AI recruits troops in the same manner as the player does caught my mind.

That's fantastic, the AI cheats far to much in mount and blade, if you can reduce it as much as possible that would be wonderful.
  15. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

All this needs is freelancer and I'd start using it.
  16. Diplomacy Compilation 4.1 (Download + Battle Time Campaign) [4-9-13]

You're the best, dude, but set up the installer to make the ENB optional as I think it looks terrible.

If you could make the new sounds optional as well that'd be great, I don't think they're much better than the original.

EDIT: I found a glitch. The scenes at the village Balanli are screwed up. there isn't any buildings except for a boat on dry land.
  17. SP Native [WB] Scaedumar 2 - (Native Overhaul with FXAA now)

The word "Hype" does not do justice to what I am feeling right now.

Anyways, a few personal suggestions. Please include these face osp packs in your mod because the originals are crap.
    http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3873/
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163242.0.html

Also, try to include as many GOOD weapon/armour OSPs as you can, but don't go crazy and get too far from Native.

Also, please be sure to release the module system stuff so I can write in my own companions and weapons/armour if I want.

If you do all of these things I'll give you money.
  18. I want higher health, somehow

I see... Well, that's a shame. Still, thanks for helping me out with that. Hopefully Mount and Blade 2 won't hard-code things like that so modders can expand further on the leveling mechanics. Hopefully they don't hardcode anything.
  19. I want higher health, somehow

MadVader said:
    Lol, so many opinions. Many people would disagree with some of them. You should probably experiment with the armor/damage settings in module.ini and set some house rules if you dislike the way the game plays.
    As for the max HP, its calculation is hardcoded, so that's it.

So you couldn't even make a copy pasted version of Ironflesh via the module system?
  20. I want higher health, somehow

Guys, I have something I want to change and I can't seem to find any information out of google or anything that addresses what I am looking for because it's pretty specific. Is everything to do with raising health hardcoded? There's only two ways to raise health in game- 1) Raise strength 2)...
Back
Top Bottom