Search results for query: *

1. Basilius

The new Subversion.

Tor7171 said:
    Ну, если никто не понимает перевод гугла, буду писать на родном языке, переводите сами :lol:
    Вопрос остался без изменений: вернуться ли старые скрипты?
    He is asking "will old scripts be back?"
  2. Basilius

1257ad future

Well it was bound to happen eventualy, but you guys are still my heroes for making this mod, updating it and making it beater. Thank you for all you have done.
  3. Basilius

The new Subversion.

First of Kuauik, Dr. Thomas you two are the best!. Regarding flying helmets from previous post the issue is coused by one of the byzantium helmets, also i noticed with byzantians that some troops (nobles namely) are bare fotted and one of the chainmail armours gives you 2 more hands. Anfortunatly curently i'm slaving of at work so no screanshots or item names until i get back from home
  4. Basilius

Freelancer integration?

Very perspective mod, what I really hope for is freelancer integration, so do you guys have plans to add it?
  5. Basilius

SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

Pardon me if there is an answer to my question in the threads, but are there going to be authethic beards and hair cuts in character creation? I'm namely interested in Assyrian, Babylonian beard styles :smile:
  6. Basilius

The new Subversion.

Hi allz, was bussy just downloaded the new subversion, as it is customary killed all the old saves started a new game and was extreamly surprised that: 1) Constatninople was controled by Mameluks 2) Nicanea by Pope (with byzantim baner) is this intended? Or in the time i was away you guys switched to new patch?
  7. Basilius

The new Subversion.

yup thats the one near Saray
  8. Basilius

The new Subversion.

I found a place where some caravans, lords and other dudes get stuck now i would gladly share a screen shot of it if only i would know how :smile:
  9. Basilius

kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

Beets me, my firewall is silent, it's some kind of blog about renactors and Historical fencing about dudes in armor kicking the snot out of each other
  10. Basilius

kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

kuauik said:
    the problem with the knight reenactors is ,they are always fat  :mrgreen: seriously,if you look at the efiges or the remainded 14th century gambessons or armours,its always thin.they dont ate burgers though :razz: and why does reenactor always choose so idiotic colour schemes,like purple and yellow,red and black.its  not historicaly correct

Russian reenactors http://citadelblog.ru/ would not call these guys fat insane maybe bat not fat :smile:

Edit: Not only russians it seams its an interational thingy :smile:
  11. Basilius

The new Subversion.

One more thing about economics, the guild buisnises where always crapy most of my income from previous games came from rents and tarifs, a the moment vilage + mill is giving me only 1200 gold and the prosperity keeps declining although my vilage was newer raided is it posible that this is conected with disabled peasents?
  12. Basilius

The new Subversion.

Russia and Balkans have the same income thingy
  13. Basilius

The new Subversion.

sifis172 said:
    Also the guibeline threat is everywhere, these guys
    are serious.They are a threat to world peace :lol:

Nah they just like to troll :smile:
  14. Basilius

The new Subversion.

Order knights? I kinda mised that are these the new companions? If yes are there Pagan and Ortodox versions?
  15. Basilius

The new Subversion.

DrTomas said:
    It's not a bug. You get one random weapon from the list. I'm going to change the freelancer mechanics preaty soon after I update there source. :smile:

Hot damn! A freelancer update!!! You are the best man!
  16. Basilius

[WB] [S] Twilight of The Sun King (Old Topic. Enjoy as a historical archive.)

This truly made my morning! I thought there was nothing interesting coming up at the MB:WB mod scene, and than suddenly wham! Pure WIN! Keep up the excellent work.
  17. Basilius

The new Subversion.

Had a annoying bug, got in a fight with some random Venetian lord, easly riped to shreds his 90% euro merc army after which an  follow up battle screen popped up notifying me that there where 2 more opponents to deal with. So charge in and see the Venetian lord and no one i shoot the lord and i’m informed that i won. Next i know the follow up battle screen popped up again so i fight again after 3 or 4 "fights" i try to autocalc. Again 4-5 autocalcs  (i'm some what pissed since autocalc managed to kill 5 heavy. cav units, but thats just native) later the game finally admits there is 1 opponent left so i charge in and lo who i see? I see my self siting on a horse, one head shoot later i'm finally back at campaign map. I suspect this is some how connected to the exp bug (constant stream of gain exp messages) also i thought the lords where using lance recruiting? I took Splato from Venice run away to harass the Italians some more in few days an Italian lords sieges Splato i rush back (when the Venetian started the sige the castle had 0 garrison), but i'm late unfortunately the castle has no garrison so it's taken very fast. Grinning devilishly thinking that now i will siege the lord and take the castle easily (defenders 100 easier than 300)  i'm very surprised when the guy instantly leaves the castle doesn’t lose a single solider and the castle garrison is 64. Don’t get me wrong a field battle and a siege after it wont take long but what i'm trying to say is "can i has insta garrison to!!!"
  18. Basilius

The new Subversion.

Regarding serbia the new troops are present only in lords armies castle and town garnisons consist of old troops, cannot check the rcruitment atm still not well cnown enough to be lord material
  19. Basilius

The new Subversion.

Renaud de Châtillon said:
    Warband Tamer
    Sry Renaud i'm not using that program aside a short lived experiment with WSE i dont use any side programs with WB, regarding the fog encountered it to, but it`s not game breaking unlike the issue with battle scene coruption, and i figured buging Dr. Tomas about such a minor anoyance when thers so much new and tasty things in developement was not worth it :smile:
  20. Basilius

Where are the AI Lords?

Nah i'm playing MB (and later WB) since i dowloaded the public beta, but i tend to get tired of insanely huge batles and since campagin ai affects only the number of troops and not the behaviour i tend to keep it on low seting in most mods.
Back
Top Bottom