Search results for query: *

• Users: Ni
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ni

Two somewhat maybe random questions

1) Why after every battle does the results screen show some of my troops deserting routing? Is this just a visual bug? My troops have over 80 morale, I haven't personally seen anyone run away, and this happens even against looters when there are zero losses? 2) This one is more of a slight...
  2. Ni

How hard would it be to create a "rest until healed" mod?

I think this is a pretty niche thing that maybe I'm the only one who would even use it. I'm wondering how hard it would be to make a mod that would add an extra option that would show up anywhere you can rest that said "Rest until healed". I like leaving the army behind to go out and train...
  3. Ni

What's your experience with being a foot soldier?

I keep wanting to do a Viking raider type of playthrough, fighting and moving across the map on foot with my "Viking" hoard. I've tried in the past but never stuck with it. On foot I feel so slow, even with putting points into Athletics I feel like I might see some speed improvement if I run...
  4. Ni

Any weapons companions can use half way decently on horseback?

I'm thinking the answer is "no", since the AI seems to go a bit brain dead when put on a horse. On foot they seem to do as well as expected, only really getting into trouble when out numbered as long as I give them decent armor and a good fast weapon. On horseback however ..... they suck, even...
  5. Ni

Does naming crafted weapons not work?

So does naming crafted weapons not work, or am I doing something wrong? After crafting them I change the name and hit enter even though I don't think you have to. Even before I would hit enter it never worked for me. Just curious if it's a bug or just something I'm missing. I've seen recent...
  6. Ni

Charm skill increasing with no input from me.

Just curious if this is a bug or not. I have a character who just running around killing bandits (not hideouts, just roaming ones) to train troops and about once a day I get an increase in charm. I'm not talking to anyone, or doing any trades (all the loot is going to my troops for xp). I'm not...
  7. Ni

What kind of companions make the best leaders?

I've never messed with giving companions troops in the past, preferring to keep them in my party. So with that, I'm not sure what skills would make for the best leaders of some troops. I'm guessing Tactics, but not sure if the simulated battle advantage applies to fights they may get in. I'm...
  8. Ni

Companions that are ok with raiding?

I'm doing a bandit playthrough right now with only bandit troops and eventually with only Battania being friendly (need a safe haven some place). Anyway, after I level up some I plan on raiding villages, caravans, attacking weak lords, etc. So what companion traits should I look for to get...
  9. Ni

Do allied lords ever buy food for their troops ..... ever?

I mean I guess it's an easy way to gain a small amount of influence since I'm feeding the whole army. But seriously I'm running around with 5 to 6 thousand pounds/kilos/units/whatever of food just so the army I join doesn't starve. I'd rather have them fix other stuff first, just wondering if...
  10. Ni

What's the most profitable workshop you have right now?

I'm not looking for several thousand denars a day, I know that was a bug, but it'd be nice to see if I could be making more. I checked each town to see what the villages connected to it are producing and what business are already in town. Seems like a smithy is a waste of money to me even if the...
  11. Ni

Does it matter where I buy an enterprise?

Pretty much the title. I read that enterprises got nerfed, but still wondering if it matters where I buy one. I'm just thinking I'll put it in the most prosperous town, but not sure if that matters. Thanks,
  12. Ni

Is there a tutorial or thread I missed on buying land somewhere?

I looked but didn't see anything, maybe I'm blind? In the towns you can buy land but I'm a bit confused on this. You can purchase either just acreage or the acreage that has been modified (can't remember what it's called at the moment) and rent them out. Are both the same thing, one just worth...
  13. Ni

Question aout an easy way to identify troops

I've looked but didn't see an option in game, but is there a way to have an identifier placed in front of troop types? I love this mod but there are several troop names that I have to look up each time I run across them. I'm sure people know what I mean, but just in case an example would be "A1...
  14. Ni

Can't find "MSCVR110.dll"

Didn't put this in the bug section because from what I've looked at on this forum it appears to be something I did and not a bug with the mod. When I try to use the WSE launcher I get an error saying it can't find "MSVCR110.dll". I do see "MSVCR120.dll", so do I need to rename that one ... or...
  15. Ni

What happens to properties when a town is taken over?

So if I buy a property in Praven and put a business there and then Praven gets taken over by another faction do I lose the property? I'm wondering if it's worth putting businesses in as many towns as I can or just the ones I can get to easily and defend if necessary.
Back
Top Bottom