Companions that are ok with raiding?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm doing a bandit playthrough right now with only bandit troops and eventually with only Battania being friendly (need a safe haven some place). Anyway, after I level up some I plan on raiding villages, caravans, attacking weak lords, etc.

So what companion traits should I look for to get companions who don't care. Initially I think Cruel or Devious. And of course, stay away from Merciful. But I sometimes see companions with traits like Honest and Cruel at the same time and have no idea if those would be good or not.

Thanks,

I may not be remembering correctly but I believe Cruel/Merciful is the only ones that affect raiding while Honest is doing exactly what you said you would do for quests and such

I'm doing a bandit playthrough right now with only bandit troops and eventually with only Battania being friendly (need a safe haven some place). Anyway, after I level up some I plan on raiding villages, caravans, attacking weak lords, etc.

So what companion traits should I look for to get companions who don't care. Initially I think Cruel or Devious. And of course, stay away from Merciful. But I sometimes see companions with traits like Honest and Cruel at the same time and have no idea if those would be good or not.

Thanks,
Only Merciful companions complain about raiding.

Also: you can leave them in a nearby settlement, using the (+) on the notable bar, finish your raid(s) then come back to pick them up later. As long as they aren't in your party while you're burning villagers out of their home, they don't complain.

Back
Top Bottom