Search results for query: *

1. Gun_Man1

SP Fantasy Second Age

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
    Hi lads, best regards, too bad the mod died.
    I wanted to ask one thing, since the mod is dead as you said, I would like to borrow camel model for a new version of my mod  Age Of Change ,are you in for some donating?

I think that he is not watching this topic already, you should definitely send a private message  :wink: I support your mod
  2. Gun_Man1

SP Other [WB] Defenders of the Great Spirit (help welcome)

wouldn't it be better to make a conquistador mod?
  3. Gun_Man1

Warband Mod List *OLD*

will there be a Mesoamerican based mod, with conquistadors and Aztecs and stuff like that, honestly, there were only one mod and that was for the 0.808, I mean, time to change tings, right!
  4. Gun_Man1

SP Fantasy Second Age

offtopic!!!  :!: does anyone know, when there will be mesoamerican based mod for M&B warband?
  5. Gun_Man1

SP Fantasy Second Age

:O jau have already finished your exams :O wow, the last I have is  in the 11 of June :O
  6. Gun_Man1

SP Fantasy Second Age

Highelf said:
    X-Warrior-X said:
    Cyhort said:
    I would like to protest the removal of cheats. If people want to cheat they should be able to, you shouldn't force people to play the game your way. That's not any fun.

I'll say this in the nicest way possible....
    [excessive big coloured font]
    **** YOU !

There was really no need for this. Take it easy. If you feel frustrated about some posts (and I understand this happens when running a mod or following a mod closely) then simply don't post. Ignore it.  :smile:

you are right, I definitely feel frustrated that most what people are posting only about release dates :evil: , I know, I want to know that too, but I appreciate and respect modders, because they do a lot to make the mod better so I and everyone could enjoy it.
  7. Gun_Man1

SP Fantasy Second Age

will there be unique items , which we can get for winning huge battles? I loved that option in Band Of Warriors mod(those items were hardcore)  :arrow: :cool:
  8. Gun_Man1

SP Fantasy Second Age

King_crazy said:
    Hi guys it the mod finished? Or it is in Work?

The work is  in progress, that says it all.
  9. Gun_Man1

Mount & Blade Warband Infantry Primer

will there be chariots in final release?

10. Gun_Man1

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

will there be Mesoamerican mod back on feet again? loved it on 0.808 :smile:
  11. Gun_Man1

SP Fantasy Second Age

maybe some mounted huscarls, Norse cavalry ,southern mounts ,mounted Sargents
  12. Gun_Man1

SP Fantasy Second Age

lordgigo said:
    Can u update the done thing. plz........ or is the same  :???:

ahhhhh, download dates, release things,done dates, damn, stop asking for that, those all are the same questions :mad: :twisted: :evil:

Stop asking for release dates!!
  13. Gun_Man1

SP Fantasy Second Age

Luca said:
    Do you have a deadline? It would be nice to know, when the mod is going to come out.

deadline is like march 30 , year 4012  :grin:
    better don''t ask such things!  :wink:
    it's for your own health :grin:
  14. Gun_Man1

SP Fantasy Second Age

:eek: I almost lost my jaw , when I saw those pictures :eek:
  15. Gun_Man1

SP Fantasy Second Age

found at yohoo answers>>

Dead Man's Island
    Skull Island
    Isla de La Madre
    Isla del Hombre
    Isla de La Mujera Lloron (Island of the Crying Woman)
    Isla del Puerco Lloron (Island of the Crying Pig)
    Buccaneer's Refuge
    Danger Island
    Sunken Reef Island
    Dead Man's Reef
    Shipwreck Island (or Reef)
    Gold Island
    Rum Reef
    Isla del Chubasco (Hurricane Island)
    Captain Blood's Island
    Bluebeard's Island
    Dolphin Island
    Mermaid's Reef
    Blood Island
    Isla de Sangria
    Puerto de Oro
    Isla de Oro
    <<<<

Miskito Cays
    Dark Haven
    Shark corner
    Rats nest
    Isla del Tobago

I hope it helps at least a bit  :grin: :cool:
  16. Gun_Man1

SP Fantasy Second Age

lordgigo said:
    Srry, i dont mean anything, but are u working on it. The in Progress  is still the same.

you are a recruit, how on the earth can you ask the knight such thing?

P.S. you are not paying to him, it is not his job to even release the mod, but do you know, why he is doing that work?
  17. Gun_Man1

SP Fantasy Second Age

hey, will there be heraldic armors just like in the SOD ?
  18. Gun_Man1

SP Fantasy Second Age

Xendor said:
    Gun_Man1 said:
    but if the donkey dies, where do those items disappear?

- I really have no idea  :shock: should try it and see what happens

normally, they should disappear , but as it is a game, it can have a crash or something like that  :roll: oh wait :grin: if the donkey is in the inventory, than none can kill it ,silly me :grin: but if I ride it, the yes, it can  be killed :cry:
  19. Gun_Man1

SP Fantasy Second Age

I have another question  :grin: , will there be ability to hold a shield even while holding a bow? I loved that option in other mods  :cool:
    another question :grin: you said that there will be an inventory bonus when riding a donkey, is that a weapon inventory which I will be able to use in battle or just like bonus for luggage , but if the donkey dies, where do those items disappear?
  20. Gun_Man1

SP Fantasy Second Age

Xendor said:
    Actually, It's not a good idea. Normal arrows are so small that you can't see them coming. Actually, you can't see them at all when they'r on air. Blurry and long arrows looks better at that speed.

actually, if they will not be in the mod, it's not a big problem, I can import them into mod if I want so, and with the release you can also put the link to the arrow mod, so if anyone wants to make arrows and bolts look like (sorry, sounds a bit funny) arrows and bolts :grin: then they can download and make the changes for themselves  :grin: in that way everyone will have a choice left to them  :wink:

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=905 <<<<Flying missile pack
Back
Top Bottom