Search results for query: *

• Users: eladyank
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 3 Questions..

1. i have 100 relation with the noldor and that castle guy still tells me that they dont know me well enuagh? what do i need to do for the noldors to make them love me? in the reports it sais that they are LOYAL to me , have i missed something? 2. what happens if i take elcarci? (the noldor...
  2. Damage problem...

Hello i'm a veteran player in warband and i've played alot in prophesy of pendor brytenwalda and some other mods i've added the combat enhancement mod too... now i've installed Rigale but i cant either do damage , and recive damage... any suggestions?
  3. Help on capturing a city please..!

Hi. my situation is this..: I have established my own kingdom and i've tried so hard in getting lords on my side but only 2 agreed.. the d'shar's declared war on me and i happilly accepted that (they have 0ne city, 5 lords with weak army and the king who has 300 soliders) . my question is this...
  4. fastest ways in earning money!

my question is simple.. what are the fastest ways to earn money? and just to bring it up i have a little problem: see I'm in the 800 day and I've been a faithfull vassal for the empire for like 600 days, after than i decided to go on some claiment quest so i've tried with the kingdom of sarelon...
  5. A little help on the claiment quest..

where should i start from in the claiment quests i mean no lord want's to join at first.. so what do i do??
  6. Just from an interest..:

what kinds of gods spoke to you and what they told you to do, or what they gave you? :?: (some goddes told me to protect the weak... and if i do so she will reward me... any one know how am i supoes to protect the weak? (weak=farmers dont it?) am i supose to just deffend farmerss wherever i...
  7. whats the fastest way to station a garison in a new captures fortress\city?

Hi, i have just captured a new castle and i wonder how can i station a garrison there fast and without giving my own party troops? (because they are top tier troops) i've spoke with my steward and told him to gather soliders in the nearby villagers but he does it EXTREMELY slow, so now im in a...
  8. Qualis gems

where can i find qualis gems? please give me all the choices.. :D thanks!
  9. jatu is noldor?

i searched the woods near laria over and over and i cant find noldor's partys i only find jatu .. maybe the jatu is the noldor? help please.
  10. where is the good tournaments? not the basic one..

*up* by good i mean different from the native tournament ( i think i heard noldor somewhere in this forum...) and how much renown do i need to participate in a noldor tournament.? how much kinds of tournaments are there? T'hanks in advance! :D :D
  11. whats the best way gaining renown fast?

whats the best way earning renown and how much renown do i need in order to join the tournaments?
  12. how to be a bard?

can anyone help me? i wanted to be a bard, to move from a city to another and earn money and renown i just started the game as a bard i have 5 entertain and every time i play a piece of music i earn very little money and some times even loosing money... and every time i lost bardic reputation...
  13. how can i hire assassin's?

im a vassal in the kingdom of the vaeighers and one of the vassals that i have a bad relationship with tried to kill me~! how can i hire assasins in order to attempt kill him or try to kill other lords in calardia. Thanks
  14. why arent they charging?!

every now and than when i attack or defend the foe wont come to me! i need to go ALL the way to him and it gives him the home court advantage because he's reinforcements are close and mine are far away.. and besides its frustrating to go all the way to the enemy and half oh my hp is wasted...
  15. I'm realy sorry to say this but this mod is very BUGGY..

I LOVE the mod and the idea's in it but I have alot of problems with it i lag heavily and some time crash.... I've tried to follow all the bug fixes threads and it still some time's crash... and besides its much less fun playing this mod with low graphic settings... :( :(
  16. HUGE lags... *help please*

I'm encountring HUGE lags any suggestions? :?:
  17. [Discuss] XP Gain and Promotion in 1.2/1.3

Hi everyone.. i seem to have a problem... im in the lords army for 36 days and didnt advance in rank yet.. it tells me that my arms are too weak to advance to the artillery... any sugggestions? Btw nice mod... :o
  18. BUG in battle *please help*

when i enter a battle, the screen goes crazy! its showing blue and red stripes and its very bothering i have MB warband 1.134 and SOD 2.4 at first it didnt do it but after about 30 minutes it started with a script eror (that i dont recall what is wrote.. :() another thing; i didnt reinstall the...
Back
Top Bottom