Search results for query: *

• Users: Lespaul521
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lespaul521

SP - General Extend/Adjust Slider Range in Character Customization

The character customization screen has great potential, but it seems like the possibility range of sliders is too narrow. For example, the jaw line slider feels far too skewed towards wide jaws, and the nose slider seems too skewed towards large/wide noses. The addition of a neck width slider...
  2. Lespaul521

Which Empire Faction?

Those that sided with the Empire, which faction did you choose and why?
  3. Lespaul521

Improved Character Creation, Low Graphics Hairstyles

I think the character creation menu is definitely lacking at the moment. I know a lot of people don't care as much about it, but as a thin guy who wants to play a more agile archer, I find it frustrating that I can't make a character that isn't beefy with a wide neck. A body weight and neck...
  4. Lespaul521

v1.134 please help

I did this on the Hundred Years War forum too but I'm just really confused. I own warband on steam and it is on v1.142. These mods need 1.134, but I just don't know how to change versions through steam. If you uninstall then reinstall it still is at v1.142. I also tried to download the patch...
  5. Lespaul521

v1.134

I understand you need v1.134 to play this and most other mods. I own warband through steam and it is currently using v1.142. I need help in how to get 1.134.
Back
Top Bottom