Search results for query: *

• Users: oTec
  • Order by date
  1. oTec

Leadership and quartermaster should be switched?

Funny thing is, as of the last version, quartermaster is now influenced by trade? Probably a bug.
  2. oTec

Resolved Issue with encyclopedia link during conversation with NPC (Not BETA)

When talking to a lord, during the greeting scene, clicking on the lords name directs to the correct encyclopedia page of the lord present. During the conversation scene, where the player has conversation options, clicking on the lords name always leads to the page of the players himself.
  3. oTec

Resolved Name change of character does not work.

Changing name in the clan screen of the character does not take any effect. On the map the party is still referred to as the old party name. Clan name change does work.
  4. oTec

Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

Getting a 'Name already in use' error, tried changing name and profile, didn't work :l
    Can't really find anything on google.
  5. oTec

Swedish mercenaries

Does anyone have an upgrade tree regarding their equipment? I'm rolling with Swedish cavalry from the mercenary camp but i got no clue what armor is better then the one i gave them.
  6. oTec

Lf reg

Thanks for the info peter :wink:
  7. oTec

Lf reg

Ingame name : oTec or Tec Timezone : GMT+1 Language : Dutch & English Country : Belgium Experience w/ regiments : 84th (long time ago and not for long) Traits : Quite decent shot, less decent melee but sometimes goes beserk. Looking for : English speaking regiment, all factions except France...
  8. oTec

Moral Bonus for faction units

I was wondering, as like in m&b warband, if you have units of a faction wich ur at war with, do they get a negative morale bonus if you have them in your party? For example, i got 2 dragoons, wich i think are polish units(?). If i go to war with the polish, will their morale lower in this game too?
  9. oTec

Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

Fixed the issue of not hearing costum music by installing expanded and copying the music file of expanded into the basic folder.
    Apprently the music file of basic is the same as native.
  10. oTec

Havn't heard a single new song in basic :l
  11. oTec

Bug Reports and known issues [v2.5]

Repost*

In basic, the game gives an error upon camping : get_object mesh failed : (insert something about a tent here)
    Also , i don't seem to hear any new music, only the basic native one's.
  12. oTec

Costum music isn't working in Floris:Basic and it also misses the mesh file for the tent u use when u camp
  13. oTec

I really liked the music in gameplay, but apparently in Basic i only hear the default one's of native?
    Can this be changed?

Also the game can't seem to find the tent texture when u try to camp :l
  14. oTec

Floris Basic : Battle Animations

If anyone else who's reading this wants to also add new combat animations to basic/gameplay.

-Download Combat Animation Enhancement (From somewhere above in this thread)
    -Install it
    -Download Caba'drin's min_mov_skeleton from above
    -Paste the action.txt file from the Combat Animation Enhancement folder in the mod folder of wich u like to add this to and overwrite the old one.
    -Then go into resources of the mod and delete min_mov_skeleton and replace it by the one of Caba 'drin's or just overwrite it.
    - Finished and working perfectly (Same for Basic as for the Gameplay edition)
  15. oTec

Senlac Sword is bugged (The one u start with if ur gladiator i think) , you draw it , but its in the scabbard and in ur hand at the same time

Edit: Actually this happens with evry sword u start with in evry mod :L
  16. oTec

Nvm, found it unde rmod option in camp
  17. oTec

Allright, message is gone and animations are working.

Thanks Caba`drin
  18. oTec

So after a clean reinstall and following your instructions it still gives me the popup of skel_horse something missing.

I copied the action.txt u linked me in the gameplay folder and put the skeletons file in my resources (had to rename it to min_mov_skele...) but it still gives me that popup.

The exact error is : RGL-warning - get_object failed for skeleton model : skel_horse
  19. oTec

That was actually in basic , reinstalled real quick and gone use ur explanation to install it in gameplay .
Back
Top Bottom