Search results for query: *

1. TheInvincibleMan

I can't start a new game.

I just bought Viking Conquest on Steam as it's on a pretty nice sale right now, I downloaded it and started it up, I pressed Start New Game or whatever and it begins the loading screen and then *pop* right back to the main menu. I'm at a loss as to what could be going on, also I started the...
  2. TheInvincibleMan

Swords dont kill?

For some reason using the 1796 sword doesn't kill your opponent...It renders him unconscious. Its quite hilarious seeing a cavalry charge knock the enemy unconscious and kill none of them but its not...realistic? Did I do something wrong?
  3. TheInvincibleMan

Fun Stuff that you do?

Is there anything weird you do in the game? like my regiment will all change to the Japanese flag during some linebattle's and charge at the enemy after we volley them  8-). and I enjoy doing the knee twitch :) . But does anyone's regiment do weird things during their off time, we have had PW...
  4. TheInvincibleMan

Taco delivery...helicopter WTF?

The awesomest and most retarded form of food delivery since the invention of the drive through in the late 50's They have one on the East Coast (where im at) called Lobstercopter which will sling lobsters at you for you to eat as it flies by if you order it to do so on your smart phone, look im...
  5. TheInvincibleMan

63rd Regiment of Foot (British)

the 63rd Regiment of Foot known as "The Bloodsuckers", was a British Army regiment in the 18th and 19th centuries.[1] As part of the Childers Reforms, the 63rd and the 96th Regiments of Foot amalgamated in 1881 to form The Manchester Regiment. The lineage of the 63rd is continued today by the...
  6. TheInvincibleMan

The Weird World

What is the weirdest thing that happened to you? Mine was when I was at my local gym, and this girl who was about 23, I would rate her a good 9 out of 10 got in front of the machine I was working on and basically did a stripper dance for me. She was bending over and moaning. and slowly doing...
  7. TheInvincibleMan

Biggest fail of your life?

I asked a girl out at the exact same time she asked me out, and we never ended up going out due to the distance.  :lol:
  8. TheInvincibleMan

Character story

Keeping with the idea of roleplay, create a short story about your character and how he came to be in these lands Seth came from a soldiering family that had a small chateau on the Tribult River, When he was 16 he joined his Lords army and served for 2 campaigns, killing many enemies with his...
  9. TheInvincibleMan

(GROUP) The Dark Riders

We are an extension of the 25th Regiment in MM to this mod. although even if your not in the 25th you can join. Contact Sethjoe on steam or message me here to join
  10. TheInvincibleMan

Post one thing you hate about your life

I hate being far sighted
  11. TheInvincibleMan

25th Regiment Of Foot (25th Guards) Is recruiting

We are recruiting, if you wish to join a Line Regiment Clan. Contact Me at my steam (Nightmare). And i will arrange for you to be accepted in :D -Regards, Your recruiter, 25th_1Pn_Psc_Nightmare
Back
Top Bottom